Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL22 PS4 6's (5's) Club Looking For Players

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
NHL22 PS4 6's (5's) Club looking to add players. The Club used to be Top 100.

The Club has been around and together since NHL17. We are looking to be more competitive, again!

Message if looking to Join/Tryout.

PSN: OttawaOilers (OttawaOiiers - two ii's) - although preference is to message on here.

Thanks, Cheers

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How many players do you usually run? 6s?

You might remember me, I used to play here frequently quite a while ago.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1780987&highlight=leafsfan1992

My username was leafsfan1992, I won a couple of the tourneys you hosted a while back. I'd like to get in a game with your team. I play RW primarily, but can play LW/C. I'll msg you on psn later.

Lately, possibly 4s-5s try for 6s, depends whose on. We can have inactive members, then 6s, it's sporadic, lol. Just looking for extra players to fill those spots when people aren't on.

Aslamsaleh? I believe I remember from you before, lol.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Looking for versatile players, who have a team first mentality. Also are loyal, and dedicated. We've been Division One all year. Message with preferred positions/your best positions, and playing schedule.

Thanks.

(PSN: SenzFan2 or Senz_Fan_97).

I was on a top team that folded after the holidays. I play top level d, either side but love the left. I can also Center pretty well. Online Id Pghkev

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Maybe interested about goalkeepers spot. I don't have any experience about SHL games but when i play as a goalkeeper in HUT, they call me Hasek. I make lots of gamesavers and i'm extremely hard to beat to the top corners. My weakness has been rebounds but i have played only 5 games as a goalkeeper. At last one i saved over 20 shots and kept my goal clean.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Maybe interested about goalkeepers spot. I don't have any experience about SHL games but when i play as a goalkeeper in HUT, they call me Hasek. I make lots of gamesavers and i'm extremely hard to beat to the top corners. My weakness has been rebounds but i have played only 5 games as a goalkeeper. At last one i saved over 20 shots and kept my goal clean.

'Guess we could do a try-out, maybe you could become the next stonewall or goldberg.

We usually don't ideally like to roll with goalies, though.

moec

Jan 2, 2017
messaged you on ps4 as MoeC19. available anytime as a top pairing RD.

HeckLa Bud

Aug 5, 2015
G looking for team. Played on D1 team before CoD came out. Getting back into chel. I'm solid and won't cost your team any games. Msg HeckLaa on xbl

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
How do you feel about part time players? I can usually squeeze a couple games in after work here and there and I currently play on a soft D1 XB1 club with real life friends.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How do you feel about part time players? I can usually squeeze a couple games in after work here and there and I currently play on a soft D1 XB1 club with real life friends.

We areeee, looking for depth fill-in Forward's for when ours aren't on.

Assuming you have a PS4, to?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->