Division Draft-Southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
Hey guys i gotta drop my eric cairns pick. he was signed after the season so i cant have him cause hes in the northeast division. ill make my pick shortly.

and also i selected bret hedican a few rounds ago so youll have to pick again.

the caps select branislav mezei as their replacement for the flubbed cairns pick. and the caps select Bates Battaglia as well for their current pick. Think im all caught up now! :shakehead

Last edited:

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
RW Andrew Ladd and C Vaclav Prospal.

Jokinen-Lecavalier-Fedotenko
Semin-Prospal-Ladd
Sutherby-Brind'amour-Aulin
McEachern-Willsie-Petrovicky

Bouwmeester-Morrisonn
Schultz-Doig

Maybe a little young blueline, but I like my team;).

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
I have a small suggestion. Just an idea of course. I was thinking that since our division is already pretty weak and it seems that buppy has stopped playing, maybe we could have some type of lottery for his players. I think we should have a consensus on this. Any thoughts?

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
Yeah, sounds good to me.

I think we've got the weakest division by far. Good top end talent, but no depth.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
shelovesshanny said:
I have a small suggestion. Just an idea of course. I was thinking that since our division is already pretty weak and it seems that buppy has stopped playing, maybe we could have some type of lottery for his players. I think we should have a consensus on this. Any thoughts?

... just wondering, is that the same "buppy" who recently joined another mock draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad