Division 1 - who will move up?

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Hopefully, Södertälje will get promoted. If not, I would like to see Östersund or Visby!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Södertälje or Troja/Ljungby for me. Classic clubs and nice rinks. Skövde, Piteå and Östersund might be good places to grow a stable Allsvenskan team?

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Hopefully, Södertälje will get promoted. If not, I would like to see Östersund or Visby!

I am a KRIF supporter, but in the trainings match with Visby we suffered a big loss of the captain to a puck in the face. Lost for months. But beat Visby 3-1. KRIF has built what looks like a strong team to compete.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Södertälje or Troja/Ljungby for me. Classic clubs and nice rinks. Skövde, Piteå and Östersund might be good places to grow a stable Allsvenskan team?

Troja upset today by Vimmerby in Hockeyettan Södra

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Södertälje is basically a bulldozer in the Eastern division. Undefeated and a pretty good goal difference. But will they fail their task?

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Södertälje is basically a bulldozer in the Eastern division. Undefeated and a pretty good goal difference. But will they fail their task?

It's all coming down to a couple of weeks in the spring, these games doesn't really matter, but they look good as expected.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Östersund is dong well, undefeated so far despite heaps of injuries. A new quality coach outside of org. and a new arena matters too.

15 games 15 win appr 60 in goal diff.

Last edited:

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Allettan Sodra

Many think this is perhaps the strongest competition put together. Vasterviks looks like a front runner like Sodertalje as well.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Any quality U20 players to look out for playing in Div 1 this year?

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Södertälje - Piteå 4-4 right now. And piteå won the first game.

Edit: SSK won 5-4 in OT

Last edited:

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Kristianstad won over Östersund in Playoff 2.
A fair win. ÖIK suffered with lacking 7 players but that's the game.

rfroese

Jun 12, 2014
Anyone else following qualifying for HE next year?

Assuming that the top seed in each pool stays in HockeyEttan who moves from HE Norra down south? Both Asploven and Sundsvall are being relegated both belong in Norra historically. Also, with Vasterviks or Troja being promoted, does that mean that three teams from the Sodra qualifying will be in HE next year?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Anyone else following qualifying for HE next year?

Assuming that the top seed in each pool stays in HockeyEttan who moves from HE Norra down south? Both Asploven and Sundsvall are being relegated both belong in Norra historically. Also, with Vasterviks or Troja being promoted, does that mean that three teams from the Sodra qualifying will be in HE next year?

In the north series Kovlands IF have decided to forfeit their place and play in division 2 next season due to financial disstress. So Brunflo, who won the qualifiers, will stay in HE and AIK-Härnösand will be relegated - meaning that the two vacancies will be filled by Sundsvall and Asplöven. The north series has thus been set.

The other qualifiers (east, south and west) are pooled together and a ranking is made out of those teams placing 2nd and 3rd (separately ranked, i.e no team placing 3rd can be ranked above a team placing 2nd in another qualifying series). Depending on the number of vacancies (6 relegation spots + Västervik + SSK), HE will be filled up by the winners of the qualifiers and then teams from the pooled rankings. As of now that would mean that all 2nd finishers will be promoted as well as the 2 best 3rd finishers.

Who plays in which series will be decided by the federation later this month.

Also, SSK!! :cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad