Disgruntled Caps fan destroys female Pens fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slush

Jan 26, 2016
Calgary, Canada
That is why I usually never wear my team's jersey to their road games if I'm travelling to see them play. Stupid fans like that makes it not worth the risk.

aragon416

Oct 4, 2011
Is there humor with assault against a woman? This is assault.

When it's funny when somebody obviously intoxicated suddenly decided to pick on a woman when there's countless men going past him whom he could have pushed down, there's something wrong with society.

They should be looking for this guy

he pushed her because she was a pens fan (one of two that I saw in the video). also why is everyone acting like his pushing should be perceived as being worse because its against a woman? it would be equally classless if he had pushed a man

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
Saw something similar happen to me in Barcelona after watching Bayern and Dortmund play in the Champions League final. Bayern chick was celebrating and the Dortmund fan in front of me shoved her hard. I shoved him hard and started screaming at him and he just ran away. Got a hand rolled smoke from a french guy for my efforts.

It was an interesting day.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Was that a pens fan harassing the Caps fan before he shouldered the girl? Or is that just his friend messing with him?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The guy was clearly ****faced and he almost walked into others directly in front of him that were walking the same direction. It wouldn't shock me if it was indeed accidental, but not stopping and continuing makes it look really bad.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
So when a player makes a clean hit and has to fight or get's smoked with a dirty hit on the ice because of the first play, it's a good move.

When a fan deliberately is cheering in someones face after winning a game seven just to be a you know what (but, perfectly legal within society rules), and he knocks her over. It's a dirty thing to do.

Hockey-fans mindset sometimes...:help:

Either dumb enough to like both, or you understand that both is ridiculous.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
While it's obviously a completely needless thing, it didn't look like he socked the girl or anything. She was gloating after a game 7 around the losing teams fans, the big guy gave her a bump as she danced past him. Obviously she didn't deserve any kind of physical retaliation, but it's not a good look either way.

The people in this thread ready to give him the electric chair seem a bit unstable themselves. :laugh:

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
he pushed her because she was a pens fan (one of two that I saw in the video). also why is everyone acting like his pushing should be perceived as being worse because its against a woman? it would be equally classless if he had pushed a man

This guys gets it

Oh yeah, you totally have to expect a man to physically abuse a woman because of a hockey game, oh yes.

smh

So what you're saying is, if your a woman, you can do whatever you want and expect no consequences? That attitude is exactly what's wrong with our society.

Not saying she deserved to be potentially injured, just saying that everyone should be aware of the potential consequences of their actions and not hide behind a gender.

Last edited:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
**** that guy. But also **** the guy with the camera trying to get him riled up.

May 17, 2009
Maine
Not a fan of this thread because it invites users to do one of three things:

1) Unfairly malign all Caps fans with this guy's nonsense
2) Blame the victim
3) Glorify violence

I don't see what good comes out of this or what it has to do with playoff hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad