OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Arsene out at Arsenal at season’s end... end of an era.

As a fan who really, really, really appreciates all Wenger has done for the Arsenal, thank God. There are no Invincibles, two double winning teams, the Emirates stadium, the London Colney training ground, a total of 3 league titles and 7 FA Cups without him but the game has passed him by.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Liverpool sure are fun to watch. Imagine if Coutinho decided to stay.

And why did Arsenal sell so low on Ox? He's soooo much better than Iwobi and probably a better fit than HM. A front four of Ozil, Aubamayeng, Lacazette, and Ox would be really tough to stop.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
why did Arsenal sell so low on Ox? He's soooo much better than Iwobi and probably a better fit than HM. A front four of Ozil, Aubamayeng, Lacazette, and Ox would be really tough to stop.

Arsenal don’t play formationally the way Liverpool do so the position he thrives in normally for Liverpool doesn’t really exist at Arsenal as the two teams’ central midfield triangles point in different directions.

He was a victim of his own versatility at Arsenal also and rarely got an extended run in the side in one position and almost never in the center of midfield. He has at Liverpool and has pushed Wijnaldum, who is a very good player, out of the side.

I’m happy for him, though that injury today didn’t look good at all. Of the other big English teams Liverpool is the one I don’t mind doing well in general. And this year’s team is without a doubt entertaining to watch.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I had meetings all afternoon and missed the game unfortunately.

Losing Robben after 8 minutes and Boateng after 35 couldn’t have helped their cause. And what I am reading is they were still the better side by a decent amount and just couldn’t finish. What say those here who saw it though?

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
It's not over, but it will be really tough

Zidane can win his 3rd CL in 3 participation as coach.
I know he's the coach of Real and not of Southampton but still

Looks like a cheater who restarts game on football manager video game lol

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I had meetings all afternoon and missed the game unfortunately.

Losing Robben after 8 minutes and Boateng after 35 couldn’t have helped their cause. And what I am reading is they were still the better side by a decent amount and just couldn’t finish. What say those here who saw it though?

I thought Bayern more than held their own going toe to toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad