OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Pulisic getting a chance today and has put one in. Of course Thiago Silva just got sent off so long way to go.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
And Pulisic gets taken off at halftime for Mount with Chelski down 2-1. Not his fault and an odd decision to stay with 3/5 at the back down a goal by Tuchel.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
And Chelski get taken apart 5-2. Tuchel’s decisions after being down 2-1 at halftime were very questionable IMO.

Been busy but saw some of the first. NBC saying Pulisic left due to a hammy.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The commentators didn’t say anything about it but according to Pulisic injury update; Tuchel ‘it’s a big wake up call’ he hurt himself coming on to the field to start the second half. WTF? Talk about fragile... (and I don’t mean Italian for expensive)

I only got the news because I happened by the TV and saw the crawler at the bottom of the screen that said "(Hamstring Injury)".

I don't know if he hurt it running that 5yd or if he tweaked it before and it tightened up during halftime. Either way, not good. Seems like he needs some personal trainers and doctors to manage him better.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Bayern without Lewandowski (knee) and Gnabry (covid) against PSG.

Bailly has covid too (contracted on international duties)

Sep 19, 2008
Pulisic advances 2-1 on aggregate over Porto in Champions League. Will play Real Madrid or Liverpool next!

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Quite the series of breaks for Newcastle there.

Dawson has a heavy touch, loses the ball and commits a foul trying to win it back that will result in his second yellow and a sending off at the next stoppage in play, which happens to be when Diop puts it in his own net during the resulting breakaway.

And now Fabianski drops an easy cross from a corner right at Joelinton’s feet, who taps it in.

Nice day for the barcodes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad