OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Argentina was by far the best team in the ‘94 World Cup through 2 games and then Maradona got busted for doping and that was pretty much the end for them. They absolutely had enough talent to still go far without him but that took all the wind out of their sails.

Sad but like today’s news in no way surprising...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Very hard to believe they're only now figuring this out.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
They just discovered ea sports' game?:sarcasm:

What will happen, when they'll discover PES, FM, and so on?:sarcasm:

I always found it amusing that FM never had a deal with the German national team so that team was always made up players who you couldn’t sign.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Story says Zlatan did promos for the FIFA game and Bale was on the cover. I’d imagine they’ve been compensated for this. Sounds like a load of BS to me.

On another topic, I noticed today team USA is ranked 22 in men’s soccer. That’s not good.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Zlatan's agent confirms legal action vs EA Sports, but not due to Beckham's £40m deal

It is not about the money. It’s about protecting your rights and the principle. It’s not about the money."

Yes it is.

And I'm pretty sure the fat rat did it because of Becks' (possible) contract.

I also read on a french link that Becks could negotiate this contract "on his own", because he's not a player anymore, so he doesn't belong to any organisation (as fifpro or a domestic league's equivalent).

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Dumb Fred....

I think he got jobbed. In real time it didn’t look good but on replay he clearly got the ball first and didn’t come from behind.

In real time it looked bad enough to be a possible straight red IMO, which ironically would have been overturned by VAR. But since it was just a yellow no VAR and he is gone b/c it was his second.

I wonder what the commentators were saying as my Spanish blows...?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Ravens in English or Champions League in Spanish? Tough call...

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I think he got jobbed. In real time it didn’t look good but on replay he clearly got the ball first and didn’t come from behind.

In real time it looked bad enough to be a possible straight red IMO, which ironically would have been overturned by VAR. But since it was just a yellow no VAR and he is gone b/c it was his second.

I wonder what the commentators were saying as my Spanish blows...?

he also went right into the opponents ankle. It was a silly challenge in that spot with a yellow already booked IMO, but barely a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->