AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not sure this proves Lukaku is being a prima donna? It does indicate that Gary Neville thinks Lukaku should be thinner and that he correlates Lukaku's weight with his professionalism but that's about it. Also, let's be honest: United fans were against Lukaku from the start.

He does handspring backflips in FIFA 19. What more do they want??

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not sure this proves Lukaku is being a prima donna? It does indicate that Gary Neville thinks Lukaku should be thinner and that he correlates Lukaku's weight with his professionalism but that's about it. Also, let's be honest: United fans were against Lukaku from the start.

Overweight high priced player.....prima Donna.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Damn I was counting on you for analysis. I know them from FIFA 19 and thats about it.

Yeah, my watching of less than a top-10 team time has dropped off.

I watched Fulham probably 3-5 times last year and don’t remember Sessegnon.

Real Betis I might have seen one game maybe 2 lol....

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Damn I was counting on you for analysis. I know them from FIFA 19 and thats about it.

Sessegnon was a big reason Fulham were promoted but everything went wrong for them last year. They spent a ton of money following promotion and nothing seemed to click. I think he'll benefit from playing under Pochettino and not having to be the man as he was for Fulham. The kid is only 19 and has seemingly a very bright future ahead of him.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Arsenal ends transfer window with TWO deadline signings

Official now, Luiz and Tierney are Gunners. Feeling better about the starting squad now

31306-arse-sign.jpg

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Even though I hate to see that crazy haired mo fo leave, that was some genius business by Chelsea. Break the team policy by extending a 30 yr old for 2 years, then sell him off when he could have moved for free before. At least they got something.

I like the player. He’ll have some awesome offensive moments and horrible defensive.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
VAR on offside is going to be sketchy. MC just had one called back based on inches, but how do you determine where the edge of the shoulder is? End of the shirt, the deltoid, the socket, what?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
VAR on offside is going to be sketchy. MC just had one called back based on inches, but how do you determine where the edge of the shoulder is? End of the shirt, the deltoid, the socket, what?

VAR on every goal will be a pain. It impacted the flow of the game noticeably. No grabbing the ball after a late goal and running the ball to midfield to speed things up.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
VAR on every goal will be a pain. It impacted the flow of the game noticeably. No grabbing the ball after a late goal and running the ball to midfield to speed things up.

Hopefully VAR officials will adapt especially late in games where one side is mounting a comeback.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Villa up 1 through half the game is a surprise. I turned it on after the 2nd half started expecting a different score. Watching though I see why Villa might be up. They look quicker/faster than Spurs.

And Jack Grealish....what an odd looking guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->