Disco(rd) Draft Party

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I have opened an HF-Redwings server on discord for anyone who might want to gather during day 1 or day 2 of the draft. Voice, text or whatever you're comfortable with.
Anyone interested can get me their discord info (either here or private message) and I will invite you to the server.

I am somewhat new to Discord, so if anyone knows it well please let me know if I could be doing things better or differently.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I have opened an HF-Redwings server on discord for anyone who might want to gather during day 1 or day 2 of the draft. Voice, text or whatever you're comfortable with.
Anyone interested can get me their discord info (either here or private message) and I will invite you to the server.

I am somewhat new to Discord, so if anyone knows it well please let me know if I could be doing things better or differently.

Hey, this sounds cool. I hate that I feel like a freakin boomer about Discord. Used it once. It was cool... I'd be down tho. Nobody in my day to day life outside of posting on this board and one facebook friend I used to play on a team with cares about hockey.

Avery Rule

Jun 1, 2010

Sounds like a plan, will be funny to hear everyones reaction lol

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Hi everyone, the discord group has been created, if you want to join let us know by posting a reply or messaging me. Hope you guys can join! :)

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Huh... Never tried Discord, but hey. Try new things, make new friends.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Fun! I think maybe the link expires after a certain amount of time if you can post a renewed link or add me fartninja#9687

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Just thought I'd bump this as it is draft day. Our little discord server has about seventeen individuals signed up last time I checked. Not sure how many will be actively chatting or texting during the draft, but its sure to be a pretty lively place.

The link is posted above, all are welcome.

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Just thought I'd bump this as it is draft day. Our little discord server has about seventeen individuals signed up last time I checked. Not sure how many will be actively chatting or texting during the draft, but its sure to be a pretty lively place.

The link is posted above, all are welcome.

The link doesn't work anymore, here's the new link!

Join the HF Red Wings Discord Server!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad