Dirty slew foot by Rust on White

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
Very dangerous slew foot in the Sens/Pens game. Can't believe it wasn't even a penalty. I could see the league looking at this, maybe a fine. Although the Sens just got a make up call on a "boarding".

[Mod: added tweet/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Crosby also took a heavy elbow to the head, didn't draw a penalty. I think that was much worse than what happened here

Reactions: radapex

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Crosby also took a heavy elbow to the head, didn't draw a penalty. I think that was much worse than what happened here

I'd have to see the Crosby/White play to say which one was worse. Regardless, the refs have turned a blind eye to some blatant stuff this game.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Definitely dirty, and Rust knows better. He's been frustrated in all areas of the rink lately and it got the best of him. Should have been called, but the Sens did get a make-up call shortly afterwards.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo and BHD

Clatartar

Dec 28, 2014
As a pens, definitely suspendable. Give him a game or 5. Maybe he’ll break out of his slump.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I didn't see the elbow. But also saw Letang with a blood face. This is some of the poorest reffing I've ever seen.

Crosby just took another elbow to the head, this time from Smith

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
:nopity:

Whole game was dirty.

Crosby took 2 different elbows and Letang's face is sliced up from a high hit that forced his own visor to cut him.

Refs shit the bed here.

Reactions: TheTang58

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
:nopity:

Whole game was dirty.

Crosby took 2 different elbows and Letang's face is sliced up from a high hit that forced his own visor to cut him.

Refs **** the bed here.

Yeah I didn't see the elbows but I heard the commentators talking about it. Scary stuff. These refs will be looked into.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Fun game to watch but the refs definitely lost control of that game, both sides could have had multiple calls either way.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Very dangerous play. Wasn't a fan of some of the stuff going on from either team. Chippy game though, I like watching two teams that hate each other.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
In his defense, white kinda leans into rust throwing him off balance. Dont think he tried to slew foot, he's not that kind of player

Reactions: TheTang58

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->