Dirty (?) Hit by Blichfeld Potentially Concusses Mackinnon (suspended 2 games)

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
What other exemple of shark suspensions from Paros?
Here is a link with references for the last 5 seasons. Last time anything against the Sharks was given a suspension was back in 2016. In the same period Sharks have had 7 suspensions, and our players have been hit in the head multiple times (I don't have time to go back and look all these up, but I've seen a few posted in this thread so far). Parros joined the DoPS in 2016, but he wasn't head until September of 2017. So since he has been head the Sharks are 6 suspensions against us, 0 against players who hit our team.

The man was an enforcer on a division rival team and clearly has a massive bias against the Sharks. Given his role and history as a player, how he was allowed to join the DoPS much less be the head is beyond me.

2020-21
  • Against Sharks player
    • Blichfeild
  • Against a player for infraction on Sharks player
    • None
2019-20
  • Against Sharks player
    • Kane
    • None
2018-19
  • Against Sharks player
    • Karlsson
    • Thornton
    • None
2017-18
  • Against Sharks player
    • Dillon
    • Kane
    • None
2016-17
  • Against Sharks player
    • Hayley
    • Hoffman - Cross Check on Couture - 2 games - Dec 14, 2016

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Here is a link with references for the last 5 seasons. Last time anything against the Sharks was given a suspension was back in 2016. In the same period Sharks have had 7 suspensions, and our players have been hit in the head multiple times (I don't have time to go back and look all these up, but I've seen a few posted in this thread so far). Parros joined the DoPS in 2016, but he wasn't head until September of 2017. So since he has been head the Sharks are 6 suspensions against us, 0 against players who hit our team.

The man was an enforcer on a division rival team and clearly has a massive bias against the Sharks. Given his role and history as a player, how he was allowed to join the DoPS much less be the head is beyond me.

2020-21
  • Against Sharks player
    • Blichfeild
    • None
2019-20
  • Against Sharks player
    • Kane
    • None
2018-19
  • Against Sharks player
    • Karlsson
    • Thornton
    • None
2017-18
  • Against Sharks player
    • Dillon
    • Kane
    • None
2016-17
  • Against Sharks player
    • Hayley
    • Hoffman - Cross Check on Couture - 2 games - Dec 14, 2016
nice. that's how an argument is convincingly won. not that sharks fans don't know it.
and on cue, couture gets blindsided dirty and somehow the refs didn't see it.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Personally think that the suspension is harsh for this. Nothing else to see here other than a 4th liner getting the business for knocking a star out of the game. If the shoes was on the other foot, MacK would have gotten off with like a minor penalty or something. I agree with the 5 and match penalty for this but this case is a double standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwalys and TK 421

PattyLafontaine

Apr 5, 2006
Serious question: Can you see a difference in these pictures?

Ecce-Homo.jpg

Jesus (if he even existed) wasn’t white so the first picture is wholly inaccurate.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Is it really inconsistency when it all goes one direction? No player has been suspended for a hit on the Sharks in 5+ seasons. Sharks players get multiple day suspensions that players of other teams get nothing or minimal punishment for. The bias is perfectly consistent. And it starts with Parros.
I've been saying it for years. Parros is an idiot. He genuinely sucks at his job. He doesn't even give the appearance of being impartial or fair.

Reactions: Alwalys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad