Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil_slick9416*

WHAT A DION....

is it just me or does Pmac always come up with the most stupid things to say? i mean come on... when he decided to proclaim any bodycheck from anyone on team canada a "DION" he pretty much lost his mind...and gord calling him the D-train... :lol

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Oil_slick9416 said:
WHAT A DION....

is it just me or does Pmac always come up with the most stupid things to say? i mean come on... when he decided to proclaim any bodycheck from anyone on team canada a "DION" he pretty much lost his mind...and gord calling him the D-train... :lol

you can call it whatever you want but this guy is fun to watch! He's one of the many canadian players that looks like a man playing among boys

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
there's only one term that works...

when Dion hits somebody, you say "he's had Phanuef" (read: he's had enough)or "that's Phanuef" (read: that's enough)

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
anyone else ever get reminded of Dion Blaster from 1080 snowboarding whenever you hear Phaneuf's name?

Lanny MacDonald*

Oil_slick9416 said:
WHAT A DION....

Does anyone see the irony of someone who cheers for the Oilers bringing this up? I mean, they refer to Edmonton as "e-town", call their General Manager "K-Lowe", refer to their coach as "Mac-T". Heck, the poster calls Pierre Macguire "P-Mac" in his post. Should this guy be casting stones when he cleans his home using nothing but Windex and paper towels?

:lol

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
I like Phaneufed a lot more than calling it a Dion. Speaking of which, as much as I like the guy you'd have to say Dion got Dion'd in the gold game. But in the end he had the last laugh :D

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
i've never seen an announcer more in love with a player. anyone remember when he said something about phaneuf having "such supple hands" last year? that's when i first knew there was something odd going on...

Nov 28, 2003
Calgary
The Iconoclast said:
Does anyone see the irony of someone who cheers for the Oilers bringing this up? I mean, they refer to Edmonton as "e-town", call their General Manager "K-Lowe", refer to their coach as "Mac-T". Heck, the poster calls Pierre Macguire "P-Mac" in his post. Should this guy be casting stones when he cleans his home using nothing but Windex and paper towels?

:lol:
Well put.

Go Flames Go*

Don't be jealous that Dion shook Ryan Smyth that his confidence is all gone. Phaneufed is much better, cant wait till he lays one of thoose on Edmonton players.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
The Iconoclast said:

***Starts doing the 'Slow-clap'***

Go Flames Go said:
Don't be jealous that Dion shook Ryan Smyth that his confidence is all gone. Phaneufed is much better, cant wait till he lays one of thoose on Edmonton players.

Dude, that's uncalled for.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
Please just zip it.

junglebeast

Jan 4, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Pierre was a Pejorative Slur long before this. But yes he went over the hill on this one. What made me laugh even more is he seemed to think other people called it a Dion too. Sorry Pierre, you're alone in your boat of wonders.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Dion deserved all the praise. If this guy wasn't a Flame prospect, he would be my second favorite prospect. (Kesler :) ). The best was "DOUBLE DION, WHAM.....WHAM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad