Dion Phaneuf's Garbage Stats...

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
2s7z4pe.jpg

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Poor guy went from being a calder finalist to captain of the Maple Leafs in the playoffs. It all went downhill for him after the Boston collapse now he's rotting away on the leagues worst team.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He's bad, but he's also in a defensive role on the worst defensive team in the league, so he doesn't really have much of an opportunity to add plusses until the team starts scoring agahahahahahah I can't finish

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He's bad, but he's also in a defensive role on the worst defensive team in the league, so he doesn't really have much of an opportunity to add plusses until the team starts scoring agahahahahahah I can't finish
Phaneuf plays for the Rangers? :P

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
Poor guy went from being a calder finalist to captain of the Maple Leafs in the playoffs. It all went downhill for him after the Boston collapse now he's rotting away on the leagues worst team.
Also was a Norris finalist and a lot of people thought he should have won that year. (Over Lindstrom)

Reactions: pinkpouder

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I thought he was pretty darn good at his role in Ottawa. Thought he'd do similarly well in LA behind Doughty.

Reactions: LeTigre

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Also was a Norris finalist and a lot of people thought he should have won that year. (Over Lindstrom)
Yea i think it was both. He was supposed to be the norris defensemen like Weber and Hedman and stuff have been this decade. He fell off so fast. At least he got paid.

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Haha oh the days when flames fans thought they got ripped off...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad