OT: Dinner/Parking by the ACC

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Don't go to 360, there won't be much o a view in this weather.

This is what I do, when I don't mind walking- there are 2 lots on Richmond st just W of Church, they charge $5 after 6 pm. It's a 10 min walk, but it's worth it. Theres also a Baton Rouge just down the street.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Don't go to 360, there won't be much o a view in this weather.

This is what I do, when I don't mind walking- there are 2 lots on Richmond st just W of Church, they charge $5 after 6 pm. It's a 10 min walk, but it's worth it. Theres also a Baton Rouge just down the street.

Yeah, right now it's gross and cloudy outside but luckily, every time I've been during the day, it was bright and sunny and at night, clear skies so the view was well worth it.

Urban Explorer*

The LEAST gross thing on Spadina.

What you don't like the smell of rotting garbage carcasses on a hot July day? ;)

Why not go the full nine yards and have dinner at Real Sports?

Real Sports

Might as well give a full paycheck to rogers and bell. ACC for game and realsports bar? lol

You 905ers really gotta check out some other places for the game when you come to the city. That place stinks. At least give the moose a go!

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
What you don't like the smell of rotting garbage carcasses on a hot July day? ;)

Might as well give a full paycheck to rogers and bell. ACC for game and realsports bar? lol

You 905ers really gotta check out some other places for the game when you come to the city. That place stinks. At least give the moose a go!

RS is solid as a one time thing... for sure its overpriced, but its touristy, especially because the OP is coming from a ways away.

The guy is looking for restaurant advice. The moose is great if you want drinks and ***** pub food :laugh:, but I wouldn't go there for "dinner".

Urban Explorer*

RS is solid as a one time thing... for sure its overpriced, but its touristy, especially because the OP is coming from a ways away.

The guy is looking for restaurant advice. The moose is great if you want drinks and ***** pub food :laugh:, but I wouldn't go there for "dinner".

You're really after me today huh? :nod:

If a chick is down to go to Real Sports Bar she's down to go to the Moose and if shes not down to go to the Moose, then she wasn't worth it :sarcasm:

freshwind

Mar 23, 2002
I almost always park on Front under The Lone Star, it's $15 - $18. It's about a 10 minute walk to the ACC.

Usually eat at http://theoverdraught.ca/ but from that parking you have many options and can head up(North) to King where you'll find some nicer restaurants.

bazinga...wifey and i get in to toronto 2 or 3 times a year and always go here...great food ...cold beer .. and they will treat you well

also agree with the GO ... drive to burlington, park and ride in

Last edited:

satyr9

Sep 20, 2009

So RS is for 905 and The Loose Moose is for downtown folk? Really? REALLY?!!?1??

The Loose Moose is where I'd take my Uncle from Kansas for a drink before the game. He'd feel all urban in a totally safe environment. Moose and RS have far more in common then they do to differentiate each other. If one piques your interest, that's great, but you appear to have taken it to another level.

And don't act like the Moose is the working man's tavern. What's the difference in price, RS is like 7-8 per pint and Moose is 6-7? Mains are 15-20 at one an 12-17 at the other? It's a Front St. sports bar, not the last dive bar with 3 dollar bottles that the hipsters haven't discovered and co-opted.

One last, WTF is wrong with Spadina? If your version of being some urban savant includes the Loose Moose, but not Spadina, well I think you need to spend more time at such insiders spots like The Brunswick House, Ultra, Shopsy's, and Fran's.

See I can be a gigantic ****** about what you like too and it just makes me sound like an ass, so relax.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad