Different Size feet

customradius

Jan 26, 2010
Anyone here have issues with two different size feet and skate sizing? Purchasing custom made skates are way too much $$$$ and I may have to deal with different runner lengths as well. My feet are off by a whole size CCM 7.5 left, 6.5 right. I am just a rec league player, but the larger boot certainly places me at a disadvantage in skating. I place a small piece of padding in the right toe to help, but that just masks the problem.

Anyone else with a similar issue?:help:

PuckHogs29

Jul 6, 2010
NJ
Anyone here have issues with two different size feet and skate sizing? Purchasing custom made skates are way too much $$$$ and I may have to deal with different runner lengths as well. My feet are off by a whole size CCM 7.5 left, 6.5 right. I am just a rec league player, but the larger boot certainly places me at a disadvantage in skating. I place a small piece of padding in the right toe to help, but that just masks the problem.

Anyone else with a similar issue?:help:

I have incredibly odd feet, including one being 1/4 size larger than the other. I took the hit and went with custom skates and couldn't be happier. The folks at Bauer rule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad