TSN Radio Did Cybulski get the boot?

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
Tim and Sid are the best sports radio show in Canada (well, maybe second best next to PTS). I have been listening to them since their show was just a weekly podcast from The Score.

TSN Radio is a failure, if not for their awful programming, then for the simple fact that their signal is so terrible. I cant even get a clear signal from TSN Radio in Oshawa!

Marek and Wyshinski are just pedantic hockey nerds. They're okay as guest 'insiders' for one segment on another show, but I can't listen to them for any length of time. It is like listening to an hfboards thread.

I get the impression people who don't like Tim and Sid mainly just have a stick up their ass and are the type of people who think consumption of the entertainment known as professional sports is supposed to be super serious.

And you can tell Bob McCown really likes them by how often he has them on his show.

Completely agree.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Tim and Sid are the best sports radio show in Canada (well, maybe second best next to PTS). I have been listening to them since their show was just a weekly podcast from The Score.

TSN Radio is a failure, if not for their awful programming, then for the simple fact that their signal is so terrible. I cant even get a clear signal from TSN Radio in Oshawa!

Marek and Wyshinski are just pedantic hockey nerds. They're okay as guest 'insiders' for one segment on another show, but I can't listen to them for any length of time. It is like listening to an hfboards thread.

I get the impression people who don't like Tim and Sid mainly just have a stick up their ass and are the type of people who think consumption of the entertainment known as professional sports is supposed to be super serious.

And you can tell Bob McCown really likes them by how often he has them on his show.

I like them separately on Bob's show. But their show sux balls. Tim is especially terrible.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
http://www.thestar.com/sports/2013/02/20/james_cybulski_leaves_tsn.html

james_cybulski.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

In the wake of TSN shaking up its lineup, sportscaster James Cybulski has left the network.

Cybulski, 37, was the first drive-time host when TSN 1050 radio was launched in April 2011. He had previously worked on the television side since 2006.

On Monday, Dave Naylor took over that time slot as part of the station’s remake.

According to media reports, Cybulski will soon surface at Sportsnet West.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad