or

Game by Game vote

where i post a Schedule and Gm's vote on game like

:habs vs :sabres

:leafs vs :sharks

and you pick the winner

Game by Game will take longer and needs more activty

Jul 10, 2010
standings, game by game take to long, and people lose interest making the end boring with 4 people voting for playoffs.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I think it would be cool if someone put all the teams roster into NHL 12 the simmed the season haha. It could potentially be the most realistic season I can think of, with injuries, underachieving players, etc.

Jul 10, 2010
I think it would be cool if someone put all the teams roster into NHL 12 the simmed the season haha. It could potentially be the most realistic season I can think of, with injuries, underachieving players, etc.

im also a fan of this, but itd take ALOT of work.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
The only problem with my NHL 12 idea is that this game runs on a $67.3 mil salary cap the NHL 12 Salary Cap is $64.3 mil so the teams close to the cap wont work.

If there is a way to change the cap in NHL 12 I will do all the work.

Jul 10, 2010
The only problem with my NHL 12 idea is that this game runs on a $67.3 mil salary cap the NHL 12 Salary Cap is $64.3 mil so the teams close to the cap wont work.

If there is a way to change the cap in NHL 12 I will do all the work.

turn salary cap off?

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
i don't trust NHL 12

i would rather voting
I understand your concerns like in NHL 12 Edmonton makes the playoffs, yet in reality they cant break the worst 5 teams.

But I think this can be the most realistic GM game rather than lackluster GM's voting based on NHL standings because they are too lazy to look at teams rosters to see their improvements or regression.

I say I do a test run with this new idea (once free agents sign) while at the same time we continue with the traditional way of voting. See how the results differ and decide from there.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
if someone really want to enter the whole think in NHL 12, then yes, it'd be fun, but i doubt someone is crazy enough (or has that much time to waste) to do it.

vote by game is also more fun, but for the 1st few ones, after that, people stop voting, the fun of trading/signing is over which makes someone else start another game, and this game dies. So i voted for the quickest way, vote for standings.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
if someone really want to enter the whole think in NHL 12, then yes, it'd be fun, but i doubt someone is crazy enough (or has that much time to waste) to do it.

vote by game is also more fun, but for the 1st few ones, after that, people stop voting, the fun of trading/signing is over which makes someone else start another game, and this game dies. So i voted for the quickest way, vote for standings.

" i doubt someone is crazy enough (or has that much time to waste) to do it." Im that crazy and have that much time to waste haha. Once Im home from work I spend hours either on HFboards or playing NHL 12 anyways so I might as well combine the two to make both seem a little more productive haha

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
" i doubt someone is crazy enough (or has that much time to waste) to do it." Im that crazy and have that much time to waste haha. Once Im home from work I spend hours either on HFboards or playing NHL 12 anyways so I might as well combine the two to make both seem a little more productive haha
then go ahead my man ! :nod:

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Like I said, I'm going to try a test run with NHL 12, while we do voting as the way of ranking. If the rankings are fairly similar then that may be a new way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad