Cut/Released: Dez Bryant

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
I’m a little surprised. His numbers dropped when Romo left. Some of it is on Dez, and some of it is on Dakota. I wish him the best.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

That's gotta hurt if true. He's openly saying he'd go to one of those teams to get back at the Cowboys and apparently they don't want him either.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dez is burning bridges on his way out. He just talked to the NFL Network and took a big dump on the coaches and on some of his former teammates. He labeled them the "Garrett guys" and mentioned how some of them wear a C . Saying they wanted him out.

I will say the one bad thing about this was having it drag out to April when most free agency dollars are spent. That's sorry by the Cowboys.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Washington is a good fit. And I don't blame him for being upset. Releasing him this late in free agency
Is a disservice. Teams have already signed lesser receivers and used up cap and roster space

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If his quarterback was better, he would have had better production. The problem starts there with Dallas, along with Jerruh still running the team.

Reactions: Tony Romo

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Agreed, Dak didn't help out Dez. At the same time it could be said that Dez didn't help Dez either.
Bingo. Dez dropping passes hurt them both.

Dak had serious struggles last season, but true top end receivers can find ways to get open and be productive even when their QB is struggling. Dez has been producing nothing but excuses the past few seasons.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Ever since he had that foot injury he hasn't been explosive. I don't think it's just age for him. That said, he has to improve his route running because he does not get any separation.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
**** it i'll take a flyer on him.

Dolphins need something resembling a #1 WR. While Bryant might not be the answer at this point, Stills and Parker certaintly aren't either. Low risk, high reward.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
**** it i'll take a flyer on him.

Dolphins need something resembling a #1 WR. While Bryant might not be the answer at this point, Stills and Parker certaintly aren't either. Low risk, high reward.

He's exactly the type of guy Miami would bring in and then when they go 6-10 just blame him as a cancer.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
When Dez puts up similar numbers in his new home to his last three seasons, are we still going to blame the QB? Good WRs can still be productive with a bad QB, and Dak wasn't even that bad. Dez is just a limited player these days with a lack of explosiveness.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
He's exactly the type of guy Miami would bring in and then when they go 6-10 just blame him as a cancer.

At this point 6-10 would be considered a success. :laugh:

It's okay because Gase has a culture and vision! and any other cliché buzz words you can think of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->