TV: Dexter

kovatroll*

Season 7 was probably the worst season yet. Hard to believe there could be a season worse than the one with Julia Stiles, but 7 might be that one.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
Season 7 was probably the worst season yet. Hard to believe there could be a season worse than the one with Julia Stiles, but 7 might be that one.

Seriously? Season 7 was much better than both Season 5 and 6. Sure it wasn't anywhere near as good as when the show was it at its best, but I honestly can't understand how someone can think it was the worst season.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
I thought season seven was fine.

I don't get the hate some of the seasons get. Season 3 was a little meh, and season 5 seemed to drag, but otherwise the rest I think is fine.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
I thought season seven was fine.

I don't get the hate some of the seasons get. Season 3 was a little meh, and season 5 seemed to drag, but otherwise the rest I think is fine.

Agreed...just seems like the cool thing to do :nod: If anything it would be because of how good Seasons 2&4 were

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Is this thread going to be filled with nothing but complaints again?

Loved last season, and have really liked all of the seasons. Only one I didn't love, but still really enjoyed, was the one with Lumen.

Everlasting

Jun 5, 2010
Somwhere in time
Is this thread going to be filled with nothing but complaints again?

Loved last season, and have really liked all of the seasons. Only one I didn't love, but still really enjoyed, was the one with Lumen.
That one was good, but a little off. Still good tho.

Haters will always hate, nothing can be done about that.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I dont think season 5 was as bad as advertised. I think it suffers from having to follow up the season 4 finale, and trinity. Season 5 paled in comparison, but overall, I thought it was okay. I probably had it on the same level as doomsday, and miguel prado.

I'll probably start watching season 8 when its all over. I hate waiting from one week to the next, just because I'm so accustomed to watching everything on demand now.

There are two big questions left:

1) Which person is ultimately going to bring Dexter down?
2) What happens to Debra?

I also hope to see alot more of hannah. You cant go wrong with that :naughty:

I know the series needs to end, but I'm gonna miss michael c hall in this role.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
I dont think season 5 was as bad as advertised. I think it suffers from having to follow up the season 4 finale, and trinity. Season 5 paled in comparison, but overall, I thought it was okay. I probably had it on the same level as doomsday, and miguel prado.

I'll probably start watching season 8 when its all over. I hate waiting from one week to the next, just because I'm so accustomed to watching everything on demand now.

There are two big questions left:

1) Which person is ultimately going to bring Dexter down?
2) What happens to Debra?

I also hope to see alot more of hannah. You cant go wrong with that :naughty:

I know the series needs to end, but I'm gonna miss michael c hall in this role.

I was thinking about the outcomes...

Dexter goes to prison... Don't see it happening.

Dexter dies to someone other than Deb... Don't see it happening.

Dexter runs away into the sunset... Maybe but might be stupid.

Deb gets over Dexter killing people and everyone lives happily every after... Doubt she could do that.

Deb kills Dexter... Seems the most likely to me.

Any other theories?

Everlasting

Jun 5, 2010
Somwhere in time

Deb gets over Dexter killing people and everyone lives happily every after... Doubt she could do that.

Any other theories?
Dexter kills Deb to save him self from being caught. Then we get an open ending with Dexter continue his killing spree?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Any other theories?

Hannah is also on the loose and could very well play a roll in the fate of dexter and deb.

Let's just hope they give this series the ending it deserves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad