Devin Setoguchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I've recently been intrigued by Devin Setoguchi's fairly good play this season and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on him. Does he project to be a decent goal scorer in the NHL? Is he really 6'0 or is he a much smaller guy that will have trouble making the transition to the professional game? Can you compare him to a current NHL player in terms of playing style (I've heard Cheechoo before...)?

He strikes me as as a fairly good choice for the Oilers in the upcoming draft (if we have one... :() so I'm curious to know what others think about him.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Flames Draft Watcher said:
He doesn't look super small on the ice the times I've seen him. Size isn't a huge concern. He's average sized, but not below average.
Do you see him as a potential big goal scorer in the NHL or is he more of a grinder with some offensive ability?

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Flames Draft Watcher said:
He doesn't look super small on the ice the times I've seen him. Size isn't a huge concern. He's average sized, but not below average.

I have a question about Segtouchi. I recall a thread that said he was in a slump. Is it fair to say that a guy who slumps at times in Juniors may be subject to slumps in the NHL? Streaky is not always desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad