Post-Game Talk: Devils win 3-2 in SO: Staff infection edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I hope Blackwood isn't out too long. That would seriously suck. he was looking really good up until he came out.

Reactions: Nubmer6

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I hope Blackwood isn't out too long. That would seriously suck. he was looking really good up until he came out.
For the firs time this season it felt like we had a pair of viable goalies. It certainly seemed to give confidence to the rest of the team.

I do think KK's play will pick back up now that he has some rest and a little competition.

I think the key to KK playing well is that he has to give up an early goal. He followed his MO perfectly today :)

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
what is this?
you starting an emerson lake and palmer tribute band?

:sarcasm:

bcbdcd872fe347905e1bb35afdfdd501--greg-lake-metal-bands.jpg

Emerson, Lake and Powell! Touch and Go!

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Posting this video for the gaffe filled description. And this is SportsNet, not a random fan. It caught my eye when I saw ''Devils defender Pavel Zacha'', then I saw ''Who beat MacKenzie Blackwood'' who wasn't even in goal by that point.

Yeah I'm actually watching the replay in part cause I missed it live and don't need to sleep atm, when I saw that Zacha turnover, my god...I shudder at what the GDT was like then.

I feel bad for Pietila. I don't know why that wasn't a goal.

His only career goal was an own goal against the Panthers.

They didn't even show that on the replay except in passing during the second period highlights. Dano made mention of the whistle being blown so...yeah. At least the officials actually gave us the deserved first goal when Fischer(?), whoever it was clearly unintentionally intentionally knocked the net off moorings on his own.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
if either has active pickups in them then im ripe and good to go for arguing!
The HM Strat has two classic Fender single coils and a Fender Lace Sensor (like a mini humbucker).
The acoustic's... well... acoustic.
These are old guitars.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah I'm actually watching the replay in part cause I missed it live and don't need to sleep atm, when I saw that Zacha turnover, my god...I shudder at what the GDT was like then.

They didn't even show that on the replay except in passing during the second period highlights. Dano made mention of the whistle being blown so...yeah. At least the officials actually gave us the deserved first goal when Fischer(?), whoever it was clearly unintentionally intentionally knocked the net off moorings on his own.
It was definitely the worst turnover in quite some time. He actually didn't get crucified for it as bad as Severson or Vatanen would have.

I thought he had a fine game, aside from that turnover on Kinkaid's first shot faced, just a couple seconds (maybe it was a minute or two) after he came into the game.

I'm surprised they let us have the first goal. Someone else mentioned they'd normally not give us that goal, but would give us the Pietila goal instead.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nico now on pace for 64 points and 25 goals (over 82 games which he can't possibly play now), or we at something to get excited about level yet?:sarcasm:

He also has I think it's 6 points now in the 7 games Hall hasn't played this year?

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
It was definitely the worst turnover in quite some time. He actually didn't get crucified for it as bad as Severson or Vatanen would have.
He should have. He keeps making the same mistake over and over. Didn't we almost get burned LAST game with the same type of pass? He's really gotta stop doing that.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Prob took kk a bit to find his game, which is not uncommon for coming off the bench cold not starting for 2 weeks. Looked better as the 3rd went on and better in the shootout

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
He reminds me a little bit of Shawn Michaels. Also a Texas native.

Not as much as Stephen Weiss did, who was really beat up looking the last he played and looked even older than the real Shawn Michaels, despite being almost 20 years younger.

Well, we know Coleman's goal song now...

Reactions: Bleedred

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
- f*** yes, kinky. way to stick it to our human dildo of a coach
- what a f***ing move by stafford

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Durgin Park, Faneuil Hall, Boston after almost 200 years in business, closes.

Flemington Furs, in Flemington NJ after almost 92 years in business, closes.

Who would have thought, Stafford?

Go Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->