GDT: Devils vs. Wild - 8:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I missed Schneider' win. I didn't plan on watching this game. I can't get myself excited about watching an AHL team getting beaten constantly by any NHL team.

So I missed the NHL event of this season....a Cory Schneider victory.

Shero must be proud of his team. Probably he is going around saying.... we're back, I told you so.

Mike L

Feb 28, 2018
At this point I think the Devs should trade Hall & try to pick up Doughty or the best available D man. I fear Hall doesn’t have many years left health wise, and this team desperately needs a core defenseman. I Love Hall but he is soo injury prone.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The process broke...

Also, that was some of the worst goaltending I've seen from two goalies in a long time. Was there one good goal scored in this game @Bleedred ?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Wonder who turned this game off at 4-1 tonight.... LOL.

I bet a few posters will be triple-checking their eyes when they open up the boxscore in the morning......
I shut it off after it was 4-2 at 2nd intermission. Did some other things, and then right before bed I went to nhl.com to see how bad we lost by and it said 4-4 END OF 3rd.

Of course, I immediately found a stream and stayed up a little longer to watch OT.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Minny made one of the dumber trades in recent history giving up Neidereitter for that bum Rask.

Having Dumba and Koivu out makes them a below average team.

Especially when Scrubnyk if off like he has been the last few games

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hischier is so good. It takes some players 2-3 years to really start getting into a groove. Hischier is starting to hit that now. I mean he’s on pace for 60+ points playing without Hall. He’s taking the steps we need and is a surefire 1C, only getting better.
He's playing on a 25 goal, 63 point pace for the season. Since Hall last played on December 23, Hischier has 4 goals, 10 points in 10 games on pace for 32 goals and 82 points. Guy has really stepped up with Hall out.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It was fun while it lasted, we never see a streak like that again. But I am very happy for Schneider, he seems like a great guy.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
That trash bag flipping off Palms after the 3rd goal was classic.

81-F9-A736-E4-D4-4-AA3-9-D10-D46-E5-CCE9-F2-C.jpg

Also, it's never too early!

haagen-bruce-copy.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wow you guys weren't kidding about the goaltending watching the highlights now. This thread must have been a hoot during the game. Cory should have gotten first star just by being the only goalie who didn't allow multiple bad goals.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Wow you guys weren't kidding about the goaltending watching the highlights now. This thread must have been a hoot during the game. Cory should have gotten first star just by being the only goalie who didn't allow multiple bad goals.

dubnyk is *not* a good goalie, or he’s at least supremely overrated. i don’t know when/where this long con started.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'll eat crow a bit on Hischier. I got a little down on him not being able to carry a team a few weeks ago.

The dude is money.

LOL Zachie Poo. That was beer league at the end of the game.

And Steve got a little Gus Johnson in him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Turned on the replay now, a good time for it lol...glad Hynes didn't decide KK had to 'fight through it' last night :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->