GDT: Devils vs Sharks - *****er's Full! 10:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Johansson has been good lately. If he can continue a .5 ppg pace then we can definitely shop him at the deadline.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
would expect a 2nd at a minimum. honestly Boyle should get a 2nd also, teams love that experience and veteran factor at the deadline.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
If anyone's my favorite at this very moment, it's Palms. It's amazing how well he's managed to play despite this spiral. Somehow he's still got an even plus/minus on our silly ass team. :laugh:

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
Still think Nico has been our best forward this year. The rate he draws penalties is amazing. And he's a really solid defensive forward too.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
Only Barkov is higher than Nico in terms of Goals Above Replacement in regards to Penalties in the whole league.

Nico doesn't take any and draws a ton of them. It's a very very underrated skill to have. He's obviously been great possession wise and scoring on the 5 on 5 too.

He's definitely a #1 center and a damn good one. He'll never get the love by the media since he plays here but that's fine.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
have to say Bratt is my favorite player on the team right now. his creativity and confidence are as good as anyone and he's even trying to throw his body around more this season, even if it's just bouncing off guys lol. kid is special
Yeah, I'd like to see him shoot a little more though. I think he's one of those guys that doesn't realize how good he is. Like Gomez, who had a surprisingly good shot but always looked to pass.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
@Emperoreddy i cant respond in the team forum but

This organization would take almost a decade to reach Winnipeg status in terms of building through the draft. They hit on literally EVERY SINGLE FIRST ROUND PICK. Every single one has become a top 4/6 player.

Also if the Devils plan on matching the likes of the Nashville Winnipeg Tampas, then we have a longgggggg rebuild still yet to come because they had years of draft picks and hit on a lot of then, whereas we have NOT minus Hischier and Bratt and perhaps Smith

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
That article about Shero making it seem like this fall-off was expected and Hynes being the long term answer

has me as down about this team as I have been in a long long time.

This organization drafted so poorly for so long that, unless we win another lotto pick, it will be quite some time before we are competitive again. 2-3 years or longer maybe?

really dont see why Hall stays tbh

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
That article about Shero making it seem like this fall-off was expected and Hynes being the long term answer

has me as down about this team as I have been in a long long time.

This organization drafted so poorly for so long that, unless we win another lotto pick, it will be quite some time before we are competitive again. 2-3 years or longer maybe?

really dont see why Hall stays tbh

And if Hall wants to gtfo, which I can totally understand, it's all on the management

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
if hall does want out then he would bring back a king's ransom

No, he wouldn't. The Devils would get the normal collection of stuff - a 1st round pick, maybe 2 of them, a prospect or two, and a contract of some sort. This sounds like a lot but it seldom amounts to a whole lot.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
No, he wouldn't. The Devils would get the normal collection of stuff - a 1st round pick, maybe 2 of them, a prospect or two, and a contract of some sort. This sounds like a lot but it seldom amounts to a whole lot.
Have to agree, I think Shero would need to target a team who can sign him longterm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->