GDT: Devils vs. Senators - 7:30 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hall isn’t going anywhere. This is pure paranoia.

You have no clue what Hall will or will not do. It's also not paranoid to think that an MVP caliber player starving for more time in the playoffs could walk if this team doesn't get it's shit together over the next two seasons.

Regression is one thing, being this f***ing bad is another story all together.

Nemec

Apr 5, 2009
Was working last night. Watching this on delay. Huge early lead 2-0. Will be nice to beat this team.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Hall isn’t going anywhere. This is pure paranoia.

And you know this from where? Surely he will go to a place where there is at least a chance of winning a cup during his career. If Devils are with this core a bottom feeder this year as it is looking like, we wont be contending for a cup within next 5 years. You think he wants to participate in this crap show for his best career years or contribute in a contending team like Karlsson? This team isnt Ty Smith away from contending, this team is Ty Smith + 3 other excellent players away from being a solid team and then questionably contending. Blatantly believing that he will stay no matter what is just utter stupidity.

Reactions: Maine Fan

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
You don’t really know who the devils will have on the roster next year let alone 5 years. Couple years ago the Devils didnt even have Hall, Hischier, Palmieri, Butcher, etc. on the roster. I understand the concern about Hall but there’s a long way to go and the Devils are the team who can offer the most money and have the cap space to do it as well without trading someone good

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
I'm not worried about Hall. I won't be unless he comes into camp next year with no deal done. If there's nothing in place by Christmas next year, by all means look at ALL options. To worry about it now though is a waste of time and energy.

He's a ufa lol.

Edit: oh wait he's not. My bad.

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
I'm starting to wonder if Hynes knows the right buttons to push at this point. I'm dumbfounded how often this team has come out and looked like they just don't want to play hockey.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
After watching this game it is hard to believe that any Devils fan watching it would blame Schneider or Kinkaid for the loss.

I am not a supporter of Cory but I don't dislike him. Cory has had injuries during the past couple of years that have effective his confidence and playing ability. So until he gains confidence and starts playing goal as he should I can't support him.

It is not fair to blame him for things out of his control.

The team less goalies along with the GM and coaches lost that game.

I hope the problems can be fixed but I doubt it for this season. I am talking about a playoff contender. Maybe by luck they could get to round 1 but certainly not further.

Go Devils

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I'm starting to wonder if Hynes knows the right buttons to push at this point. I'm dumbfounded how often this team has come out and looked like they just don't want to play hockey.

Flying to an early 2-0 lead and immediately crumbling, ultimately getting crushed... twice, now, in the last week... is worrisome.

That's not even "bad compete level"... that's just being mentally weak.

Reactions: devilsblood

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Flying to an early 2-0 lead and immediately crumbling, ultimately getting crushed... twice, now, in the last week... is worrisome.

That's not even "bad compete level"... that's just being mentally weak.

Yes, and blowing games in the 3rd either up 1 or tied late, COL, Philly, Detroit.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Well last night, all too much like the Tampa game, we came out playing well, getting a 2 goal lead, only to get our doors blown off for the rest of the game.

At the time I was willing to write the Tampa game off as one of those games. But to have a game so similar a handful of games latter is a little troubling.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I believe the team is trouble. So far just a few players have played well. We need 2nd line center, another scoring winger and have nothing close to a Chabot. Have to also question the coaching. The only thing in their favor is that it’s still early.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad