Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
IgpDjAx.jpg

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Don't have time for a crazy GDT with the quick turnaround plus the artist formerly known as Kaoss was supposed to do this one.

I am uber excited about tonights game though.

:laugh: This should’ve been attached to the opening post.

Reactions: JK3

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Hey if Form 934 was good enough for last night, then it's good enough for tonight

Technically, that's what it should be again anyway since last night was a win

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i would pay so much money to hear the shit talk from pickles and the boys tonight...it’s going to be legendary

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Don’t be ridiculous dude! It’s the game we get our final look at Duchene and Stone before trading for them.

I don't want ANYTHING to do with these clowns.

Something should be said for a guy who talks his way off of Colorado to avoid a rebuild (the team promptly turns around) and then ends up in OTT with a bigger rebuild and becomes an even bigger cancer ringleader.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
That scares me to be honest
If they take the "Us vs the World" approach they will be tough to play, but to be honest it seems most of the public are on their side and more inclined to attack and lay blame at the feet of Uber driver. And that makes sense because this could happen to anyone.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Love this quote from an article about Duchene:

"But Duchene’s trade was about more than building for the future. The Avs used a TV timeout in the first period to pull him from a game, then he showered, packed and trudged his bags up a service elevator to a waiting SUV in a loading dock behind Barclays Center.
And in the immediacy of his awkward departure, a sense of relief settled in. If not good-riddance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->