GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - Let's F***ing Go! 12:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Anyways, I am assuming Kenny Albert will be calling the game for NBC tomorrow, so if you want to blame today’s loss on Cangy....

EDIT: Looks like Forslund and Pierre. not Kenny Albert.

Reactions: glenwo2

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
So did I see Zajac playing wing today? Didn’t get to really sit and watch, what happened(besides the usual PK goal against)

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Anyways, I am assuming Kenny Albert will be calling the game for NBC tomorrow, so if you want to blame today’s loss on Cangy....

EDIT: Looks like Forslund and Pierre. not Kenny Albert.
Wait....we're on NBC tomorrow??

EDIT: Nm, I see what you said now.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I can’t believe they had Zajac on Hughes’ wing and weren’t even using him on faceoffs in the 1st period. Very strange.

I feel like Jack has been getting tossed lately trying to gain ever advantage he needs in FO right now. Perhaps that was the plan. Let Jack keep taking them and if he gets tossed at least is Zajac and not some winger. Kinda allows Jack to be a little more aggressive in the dot.

Ruff seems to be letting these kids play no matter what. Jack will only learn to be a good FO player if he keeps taking FO.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I hope so, cuz I'm still mad at Niedermeyer for signing with the Ducks.
That one broke my heart but I didn't begrudge him, he wanted to go play with his brother Rob and get him a cup after denying him one in 2003. I also blamed a bit of this on Lou, his brother was there for the taking and I keep hoping Lou would grab him, I don't think Scotty would have bolted if his brother was a Devil.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I feel like Jack has been getting tossed lately trying to gain ever advantage he needs in FO right now. Perhaps that was the plan. Let Jack keep taking them and if he gets tossed at least is Zajac and not some winger. Kinda allows Jack to be a little more aggressive in the dot.

Ruff seems to be letting these kids play no matter what. Jack will only learn to be a good FO player if he keeps taking FO.

You could be right here, for sure. I think Jacks improved faceoffs need to come in practice or after practice. This is where having a committed TM like Zajac around will help even more as well.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Did anyone post this? Here’s a video tribute that would have stumped fans in the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad