M2dXIk6.png

9TENUgT.gif

Trv0x2L.png

7IXxSDq.png

lCM5ey3.gif

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LGD!

Hopefully the McLeod line can pick up where they left off, because they were completely dominant before the shutdown.

Reactions: My3Sons

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Just guessing on lines after the top two and I put the Mcleod line second because they deserve it at least on paper for now. Goose could be back today but we won't know until later, maybe he goes with Zacha and Palms.

Not sure who's starting in net. Mac didn't sound like he was quite ready in his interview yesterday and Dell played in Bing over the weekend, who know's it could be Comrie or Wedge lol.

Last edited:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’m ready for some ugly hockey tonight. Palmieri will blast a few in since he shaved and the top line will be dancing so maybe it will be enough.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Given the time off, the lineup, and any lingering health issues of the guys in the lineup...I’m not expecting a W. I’m just happy the Devils are playing again and it seems like most have recovered enough to at least be playing.

Reactions: My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
lmfaooo that Zacha gif is gold

So excited the boys are back, even if it's not everyone just yet. As long as we have that first line and the McLeod-Bastian-Wood lines together I'm fine with that for now.

Reactions: mtnet and JK3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->