18qGsjB.png
QKRIWWi.png

wfXBerj.jpg

bTSbaJr.png

UZ0zeeI.png

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
My wife told me I shouldn’t get within 6 feet of anyone at the game tonight because of coronavirus...crazy times we live in lol

There’s basically no way that’s humanly possible, even if you go in the back entrance, sit in the deserted upper corner, hold your water throughout the game and wait a half hour for the crowd to leave, you’ll still be around people on the way in and the ushers on the way out at bare minimum.

Reactions: FooteBahl

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Im working from home today, office recommended, so now im free to go to game.... But should I...

Such a decision....!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
First death in NJ today, an older person who had other conditions but still horrible to see. So hard to gauge how any of this is going to go but hopefully everyone stays safe. I think it's gonna be a sparse crowd so should be able to spread out anyway lol

REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND LETS GO DEVILS!!!

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Reminder that hand sanitizer DOES kill the virus *as long as* the alcohol content is above 60%. Whether it's anti-bacterial or not is irrelevant.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Tennyson is back? Jesus Christ.... and I hope kuokkanen plays. Nas needs to stop focusing on a future job and play the young players more than the old and the scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->