8eePSlu.png

yhlED0N.png

Last edited:

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I would assume Brassard would be in there somewhere for them

Need to stay out of the box tonight. Their PP is lethal.

Reactions: JK3

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
I'd be surprised if Maroon plays this quick. It would be nice but he's probably just catching up with the team today. Tough to just throw him in there but who knows.

It would be nice to get a point out of this one, 2 would be outstanding. We've had some tough luck at PPG paints or whatever that place is called the last few years. You never know what you're going to get out of Kinkaid, although he's been better lately.

LGD!

Reactions: glenwo2

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I'd be surprised if Maroon plays this quick. It would be nice but he's probably just catching up with the team today. Tough to just throw him in there but who knows.

It would be nice to get a point out of this one, 2 would be outstanding. We've had some tough luck at PPG paints or whatever that place is called the last few years. You never know what you're going to get out of Kinkaid, although he's been better lately.

LGD!

hes at the morning skate

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
looking at the stats, the name of the game is to not take penalties...so it might be better maroon isn't playing.

LGD. the almighty prophet david e taylor has foretold of a win.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I’ll just leave this here and show myself out. This was from the pens beat writer.

“It was an optional this morning, but if I had to take a stab at #Pens lines tonight, it would be:
Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Sheary-Brassard-Kessel
????-Sheahan-Rowney
???? being Simon, ZAR or Kuhnhackl.”

Reactions: JK3

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I've said this before...
I feel like we automatically start every game down 0-2. I expect to give up 1 soft goal and the refs to give/take away 1 goal.

We need to score 3 and have a sound defensive game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad