NT1hQ00.png

NKjjyFN.gif

A1zfuau.png

GYRRsjf.png

TYCf4bS.gif

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
my good and bad thoughts for tonight:

good: this awful season finally comes to an end.

that is all.

Reactions: Bleedred

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
nice job this year, @Prezidentas Zubrus and @JK3. now let’s pull this ****wagon into the final stop and put a bullet in this season’s head

Thanks for mentioning @Prezidentas Zubrus, he did a ton of GDT's this year.

Definitely, excellent efforts all year guys. I dont know how everyone keeps up with this trainwreck, but makes the season go by in better spirits. Good laughs, dont know how we'd make it through seasons like this without the GDT themes...

Seriously, Thanks for the season effort! Often filled my morning/evening commutes with major LOLs.. And the post mortem gdts

Reactions: Prezidentas Zubrus

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm more excited in anticipation of April 9th than I have been for anything else this season.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Definitely, excellent efforts all year guys. I dont know how everyone keeps up with this trainwreck, but makes the season go by in better spirits. Good laughs, dont know how we'd make it through seasons like this without the GDT themes...

Seriously, Thanks for the season effort! Often filled my morning/evening commutes with major LOLs.. And the post mortem gdts

I appreciate that, we do have a lot of comedians on here so it makes things much more fun with the way the season has gone.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Today's stat of the day.

Regardless of how the Devils finish tonight, this season will go down in the team record books as having been the third worst number of losses endured in a season.

The record for most Devils losses in a season is 56 which came back in the 1984 season, the team's second season in New Jersey. Following in second place, is the 2017 season where the Devils lost 54 games, and in third place will be this season, where the Devils currently at 51 losses, which could stay the same or become worse depending on tonight's game outcome.

While it wasn't until 1996 when an 82 game NHL schedule was implemented, even when the Devils partook in an 80 game NHL schedule prior, the only seasons where it would have been possible to have reached the 51 game loss mark or worse due to those 2 extra games, would have been in 1983, the team's first season in New Jersey and 1986, the team's fourth season in New Jersey where they lost 49 games in each, further marking the 2019 season as one of another recent new low for the team.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
A season to forget but hopefully we can reverse our fortunes next year. Looking forward to an exciting off-season. I have faith Ray can get the team moving in the right direction again after we regressed this year.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad