GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Devils Five hole has been abused all season thanks to Coaching and Poor Goaltending.

3XiKMch.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Domingue was close to another softy of the year candidate, like that goal in Montreal in Hynes finale.

Reactions: MauDevils

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f***in piece of shit Panthers feed just went out on me and I can't watch the Devils feed.

Now it's back.

f*** yourself Fox Sports Florida.

Reactions: Davegarri

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Coleman is so dumb in the offensive zone sometimes. The amount of tripping calls against us because we play the stick more than the body is infuriating.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They have to keep biting the bullet with Domingue. He is awful, but you can’t blow a tire on Blackwood in a lost season.
I do agree that Blackwood should be used more sparingly as we get to the finish line, but maybe it's time to try Senn? He didn't look quite as bad as either of the other two in his start. He looked very raw and green, but worthy of another look, especially with how much rope we've given Louis and Cory.

My guess is that Cory is called up after this and plays against Carolina on Friday and Louis is waived.

Maybe the fact that Louis hasn't allowed another and might finish the game with 5 goals on 30+ shots (assuming he doesn't allow another) might give him a stay of execution for now. It was 5 goals on 15 shots at one point. Maybe even 5 goals on 14 shots. And I swear he allowed 3 goals in like 2 minutes or less at one point in the 2nd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad