orZRdYp.png

qLTr26E.png

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Mac Trick tonight

Edit: Domingue starting? Why

Mac can't play every game. No reason to burn him out in a lost season. Also, hopefully, the more Domingue gets lit up the more Fitz or the owners or whoever is calling the shots next season realize we need an actual NHL backup goalie.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Mac can't play every game. No reason to burn him out in a lost season. Also, hopefully, the more Domingue gets lit up the more Fitz or the owners or whoever is calling the shots next season realize we need an actual NHL backup goalie.

I'm pretty sure they know. There's absolutely no reason to go out and spend resources to get a different goalie mid-season though.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I'm pretty sure they know. There's absolutely no reason to go out and spend resources to get a different goalie mid-season though.

gotta strike while the iron's hot. if there's a competent backup available now for a reasonable cost, we should pull the trigger

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Starting Domingue over Blackwood is pretty questionable.

But I will say it seems as though Blackwood looks lights out every time he sits out a bit for several days and also struggles a bit when he plays too often. Maybe the Devils realize this and are trying to keep him as fresh as possible.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Starting Domingue over Blackwood is pretty questionable.

But I will say it seems as though Blackwood looks lights out every time he sits out a bit for several days and also struggles a bit when he plays too often. Maybe the Devils realize this and are trying to keep him as fresh as possible.

We have 7 games in 12 days so I can understand why they would give Mac some time off but I would have given Mac tonight's game and gave Lou the game on Thursday since Detroit is really bad and we play in Carolina Friday.

Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Idk why you wouldnt start the goalie with 2 consecutive shutouts, playing his best hockey this season.

As a goalie I would hate to not have the chance to ride the confidence streak longer...
Seems like minor league reporter abby (still mad shes no longer a baseball reporter) was having fun with this news.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Idk why you wouldnt start the goalie with 2 consecutive shutouts, playing his best hockey this season.

As a goalie I would hate to not have the chance to ride the confidence streak longer...
Seems like minor league reporter abby (still mad shes no longer a baseball reporter) was having fun with this news.

I don't know why anyone would follow this obnoxious nonsense

Reactions: Darkauron

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Because he’s Hamburglar 2.0 and just like Hamburglar 1.0 he has a quick expiration date in the league and we’re just one more game closer and fast approaching it.

Reactions: My3Sons and mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Because he’s Hamburglar 2.0 and just like Hamburglar 1.0 he has a quick expiration date in the league and we’re just one more game closer and fast approaching it.

:laugh:

As for the game, I'm expecting some pretty bad hockey tonight all around

Reactions: Bleedred

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Nas was lacing Mac up on the table in the trainer's room when Fitz walked in, slapped him around and told him they were f***ing up the draft pick. Then he cut the mits off and told Mac "I think you need a night off" and put his cigarette out on Nas's ear.

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad