YBxNABH.gif

8r2A9yD.png

u9TB8xE.png

vwMMUmD.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Will spend the entire game yelling at Captain Pajamas about what a lying conman fake phoney fraud he is and how much I hate his guts. I hope Nico embarrasses him tonight.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hynes as the grinch is creepy as f***!

I didn’t realize until last night that we played the Leafs. I kept thinking this game was against the Blue Jackets. Then I saw we played the Blue Jackets on Thursday and Sunday and was like “Wait, we play the Blue Jackets three times this week?” Then I realized it was the Leafs tonight.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
beatdown incoming. toronto has been sluggish the past few outings, due for a breakout. so why not tonight.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Please don't embarrass yourselves and me in the process. Watching the game with a Leafs fan tonight and I hope I don't murder him 5 minutes in, if the Devils are down 3-0 by then. The chirps coming from his mouth will be unbearable.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
beatdown incoming. toronto has been sluggish the past few outings, due for a breakout. so why not tonight.
It seems like any team with a high-powered offense usually rings up the score against us this year. Outside of that first capitals game.

Both Jets games (maybe 4 goals in an OT loss isn’t that bad), the Toronto game, second Washington game and like every game against Tampa this year, all three of them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol we are literally the leafs 7-10 years ago.
We even got younger and balder Carlyle begins the bench and Cory Toskala in goal!:sarcasm:

Carlyle and Toskala didn’t overlap in Toronto, but you did say 7-10 years. :laugh:

Reactions: New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->