Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

jOQee7F.gif

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
If Gibbons is up and ready, I wouldn't mind having Stafford in our lineup over Boyle. Yes, Stafford sucks but on the 4th line, it won't matter all that much.

I'd rather have down the middle Hischier, Zajac, Coleman and Gibbons.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Just guessing at the lines, I wouldn't mind seeing Gibbons-Coleman-Noseen, they were pretty good together early in the year as our fourth line. Maroon-Boyle-Wood would be a huge line too lol.

Reactions: BurntToast

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Heres to 27 games on the streak!

Devils need a win as per usual... but Im okay with Laine sniping a few. The kid is incredible to watch.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
As well all predicted before the year started, Gibbons returning to the lineup is a big boost.

Hoping Schneider can lock it down tonight. Even with Schiefele out the Jets are ridiculous up front.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
i hate posting about posts in other threads but i would hate for this free single i have in section 102, row 2 to go to waste tonight...

consult ticket thread.

so as to stay on topic, tonight is a huge opportunity to clean up that garbage from the third period against montreal against a good team. gibbons' return definitely adds a new dimension but we need to keep laine and co in check or things could get ugly.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

The Grinder

No Respect
Oct 17, 2008
Jefferson, NJ
Its been a long time since I have had feelings of anxiety before every game, but now the cushion the team has played with since the beginning of the year has all but evaporated. One more extended losing streak could do us in. Columbus and Florida are playing better hockey than us right now and that is alarming. Just win. Just collect points.

Gibbons..ACTIVATE!

Points by Nico and Wood would be nice tonight. And obviously Hall.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Any official lineups?

I normally don’t just assume a loss based on a single player but if Boyle truly is the 3C then this game is likely going to end poorly for us

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Any official lineups?

I normally don’t just assume a loss based on a single player but if Boyle truly is the 3C then this game is likely going to end poorly for us

Pretty sure Coleman is the 3C, between Noesen and Maroon. Boyle is centering the 4th line between Wood and Gibbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad