GDT: Devils vs. Flames - 19 more to go… 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This is HFBoards. It's what we do :(
Yeah, but by HF logic you should have been blaming us for the Mirco incident (which I completely appreciate you guys didn't), so I have you guys held in higher esteem than most part of HF. You really did this to yourselves :P

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Yeah, but by HF logic you should have been blaming us for the Mirco incident (which I completely appreciate you guys didn't), so I have you guys held in higher esteem than most part of HF. You really did this to yourselves :P
I blame you guys for putting a gouge in the ice, causing Mirco to toe-pick, losing his balance, and slamming into the boards... but hey, that's just me :)

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Ugh...we still have two games left against both Washington and Boston next month, who we lose to even with an actual NHL roster, plus a western Canadian road trip added in there as well.
When healthy, and our goalies don't play like literally the worst goalies in the league, NJ is a bubble team. The fact that we're likely to get a top 4-6 pick when there are garbage teams like Vancouver, Edmonton, Chicago, NYR, etc "ahead" of us is fine with me.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Also, I just noticed y'all have an anti-tank policy in GDTs. That is amazing, I love that. You are some fans after my own heart, my respect for you continues to grow.

Reactions: My3Sons

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Also, I just noticed y'all have an anti-tank policy in GDTs. That is amazing, I love that. You are some fans after my own heart, my respect for you continues to grow.
tenor.gif

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Any updates on Mirco this morning?

I think Hynes said he was moving his extremities and able to sit up after the game.
Yeah, he was moving on the ice, his legs his hands. Gave the thumbs up on the way out. And Hynes said the same about him at the hospital. So he was just knocked out cold. Which given how he looked, is the best case scenario.

Im sure he'll be in the concussion protocal.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
The Devils have today off, which means the beat writers pretty much do too. I wouldn't expect any news until tomorrow at the earliest.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

I love that you know this when half our posters conveniently forget about the pinned thread. Its been hard to keep people on the straight and narrow this year. You would think it wouldn’t be hard to keep it out of one specific thread...

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Glad to hear Mueller didn't seem to sustain any permanently debilitating injuries last night based on what we know so far.

Hopefully the scans come back negative on anything serious though I'd be pleasantly surprised if he didn't have a concussion.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I love that you know this when half our posters conveniently forget about the pinned thread. Its been hard to keep people on the straight and narrow this year. You would think it wouldn’t be hard to keep it out of one specific thread...
I thought it was an HFBoards policy, not just an HFDevils policy.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I thought it was an HFBoards policy, not just an HFDevils policy.

Some stuff is board specific, depending on the fanbase. There’s still a lot of posters here that would rather have the GDT’s be a haven from tank talk and I don’t think it’s that unreasonable considering there’s the team and draft threads for that. Maybe on other boards that shall remain nameless the majority are all in on the tank talk and it’s impossible to corral so it’s more relaxed there.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Some stuff is board specific, depending on the fanbase. There’s still a lot of posters here that would rather have the GDT’s be a haven from tank talk and I don’t think it’s that unreasonable considering there’s the team and draft threads for that. Maybe on other boards that shall remain nameless the majority are all in on the tank talk and it’s impossible to corral so it’s more relaxed there.
But it's technically an HFBoards policy and just not enforced on some boards?

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Missed the game, how did Carrick look?
Can't say I really focused on him but my two cents.

Not super dynamic but he was on for a couple shifts in the offensive zone where the Dev's as a team were moving the puck pretty well and he was in the mix.

His possession #'s were OK(although still below water). One goal scored while he was on the ice, but he was engaged with a Flame. Hynes said it was Nico's guy who scored. Didn't play too much vs The Gaudreau line.

Last edited:
Reactions: NjDevsRR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad