Not open for further replies.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Time for the obligatory :

1jreqo.jpg

with a touch of Dorky SWAG :

giphy.gif

For once we're all agreed - the Pizza Kids song was totally weird. Nothing to argue about.

Reactions: glenwo2

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Very good to hear about Cory. Saw the 8/8 which is remarkable but surprisingly only 24 shots against.

What's the papa John's reference lmao.

If you didn't know beforehand, you will know now: Papa John must be their major sponsor for the CBJ. If you saw the feed you'll never forget it......... (they also throw out Pizza boxes during intermission, similar to the T-shirt toss...... but with personal pizzas)...and if that wasn't all, you also get a brainwashy pizza song to go with it. The only feed was the CBJ radio broadcast crew but doing it for tv footage in arena.

It is.........an unforgettably, unique, experience.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If you didn't know beforehand, you will know now: Papa John must be their major sponsor for the CBJ. If you saw the feed you'll never forget it......... (they also throw out Pizza boxes during intermission, similar to the T-shirt toss...... but with personal pizzas)...and if that wasn't all, you also get a brainwashy pizza song to go with it.

It is.........an unforgettably, unique, experience.
I don't think the experience of this game can be properly explained, it could only have been experienced.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
He was very good defensively, however, we need to see more offense from the big guy. First taste, so can’t be too critical.
I think he was creating chances and digging pucks off the boards in the offensive zone. We need to get him a finisher.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Saw a highlight of the Zajac goal. I'm disappointed he didn't hit the post. :sarcasm: He's so good at doing that.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don’t think a more Old Man Yells at Clouds post exists.

Hold my prune juice.....

So I remember when goalies didn’t wear masks. Now that was real hockey. And the skaters didn’t wear helmets. And nobody had any teeth. Not even the women watching from the front row. Now that was hockey. Not like these fancy pants hootenannies we have nowadays.

Reactions: Bostonzamboni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad