GDT: Devils vs. Blue Jackets - Preseason - 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Weird Vatanen isn’t playing giving how they want the closest lineup to the regular season line up possible. Guess that last defensive spot really is still up for grabs. Or Vatanen is being shopped for another defenseman for the left side.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Oh Woody

2015-04-16-1429196944-6425636-ToyStory_LosingBoPeep_480.jpg

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Could be Hynes is just stickin to him for motivation, for Wood to go the extra Mile

Big opener is a week from today

Miles doesn't want to star in BeatenWood.gif Part II

Reactions: My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Weird Vatanen isn’t playing giving how they want the closest lineup to the regular season line up possible. Guess that last defensive spot really is still up for grabs. Or Vatanen is being shopped for another defenseman for the left side.

Vatanen is sick that's why he isn't playing

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I like Zajac on the 1st PP unit, he makes safe smart plays and gains possession on loose pucks. As we seen vs Boston, all skill players have trouble getting set as well.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Greene has been a warrior for the franchise, but that status makes him a sacred cow, and with the logjam of developmental guys, probably made Shero think he didn't need to upgrade left side defense over the offseason. I'm guessing he expected Greene to play next to Subban with Butcher on the second pair and Smith a regular on the third pair. Hopefully Vats can hold down that spot next to Subban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->