0dEar81.jpg

xRgB6Ge.png

wuL35Ns.png

pkE90ak.gif

qeoggRI.png

PAsw4Ob.png

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
At least we get a bobblehead(that looks nothing like Hughes lol) and Star Wars references tonight. Maybe baby Yoda will be there lol

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i’ve never seen star wars, but even i can appreciate the gdt. well done! let’s get a f***ing win here

Reactions: SWW

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
1) Come to the game
2) Go to the kid's zone
3) Take a wild low percentage shot on net from clear across the concourse
4) Do a Miles Wood impression
5) Get traded. Seriously.

Needless o-zone penalties stop when the trade news drops

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Much like the New Star Wars, our team sucks and the old editions were way better
Only partially true.

Rouge One, Force Awakens, Last Jedi
>
Return of the Jedi

RTOJ is the most overrated Star Wars movie, the first 2/3 is all mindless filler, and then teddy bears overpower the Empire :thumbd:

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
I have to take a film class this semester for a Gen-Ed requirement and we presentation on gender in films. One guy did ROTJ
"Based on Princess Leia's outfit we should cancel Star Wars, except Star Wars already cancelled Star Wars with The Last Jedi"

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Last Jedi was the biggest steaming pile of garbage I’ve ever seen
Nah, remove the horrendous gambling planet plot and thats a good movie, still better than RTOJ IMO. Last Jedi has some of the most incredible scenes in the entire saga. Luke and Yoda, Lukes last stand, the throne room battle...good shit. At least JJ is wrapping it up, I think this last one will be the best one from Disney.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The GDT graphic posters are fantastic and thanks for creating them.

I’m old enough to have watched Star Trek in reruns over and over as a child and I was at the original Star Wars movies when they came out in the distant past. Not surprisingly the movies held up better than the TV show to my adult viewings when the kids were younger even if the movies other than the first one aren’t anything great in retrospect (just my opinion).

I once showed my kids the Omega Glory so they could understand Shatner as a bad actor. It was even worse than I remembered it being although I admit to having said the e pleb nista at some of my kids’ school functions over the years and I was sad when they killed Han Solo in episode 7.

Reactions: mtnet

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Nah, remove the horrendous gambling planet plot and thats a good movie, still better than RTOJ IMO. Last Jedi has some of the most incredible scenes in the entire saga. Luke and Yoda, Lukes last stand, the throne room battle...good ****. At least JJ is wrapping it up, I think this last one will be the best one from Disney.

Leia flying through space while apparently unconscious
Bombs dropping in zero gravity
Luke trying to kill his nephew while he sleeps
Luke then giving up on the Jedi
Luke just dying out of nowhere
“This planet which is inherently representative of Capitalism is pure evil”
Snoke dying without being explained
Shirtless Kylo telekinetic conversations

Movie was pure garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad