Confirmed with Link: Devils trade 2nd and 4th rounders for Mirco Mueller and 5th rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
according to the internet:

Mirco Müller is a smooth skating two-way defenseman with impressive mobility. Has strong puck-moving abilities and combined with decent passing-skills he is capable to push a team’s transition game. He is poised with the puck, but needs to learn to take quicker decisions as he tends to hold on to the puck to long, while all his pass-options closing. Despite his size, he doesn’t use his body to his advantage as you rarely see him hit other players. Reads the play well, plays a smart defensive game in his own end and keeps his actions simple. (by Rafik Soliman, August 2014) - See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=95044#sthash.byKocrT6.dpuf

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I hope it's Boston 2nd and not Devils 2nd.

Otherwise, not bad.

Likely means we go 4-4 and he's protected now though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah you have to leave him protected, so it's either byebye Moore or byebye Merrill. The latter doesn't really bother me although it would have been nice if they could have somehow flipped Merrill to not lose him for nothing.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
Doesn't appear to have too much offensive upside. For a former 1st round pick he hasn't put up even halfway decent offensive stats. The best he did in junior was 31 points in 63 games. The fact that he is Swiss is interesting. Could make the transition easier for Nico.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Definitely payed a higher price than we should've.

But with the excess of picks, I can't complain. Would be nice if it's the BOS 2nd and Nashville 4th.

Wouldn't be that mad if it were these picks but if it includes our 2nd then I will be slightly annoyed

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Hmmmm... not sure about this one yet. He's young and somewhat unproven. A little surprised we gave up that 2nd.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

It's the lower 2/4...definitely still seems like a gamble, especially since you have to use a slot on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad