Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im happy for Zid to go if it means Larsson plays the PP. if not.... ehhhh

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Good. Good.

Remember when Mike Mottau was a top 4 dman on the Devils? We've come a long way.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Great news! :handclap:

One of the most underrated Devils IMO, and someone who should have a more expanded role than he was given

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Good. Good.

Remember when Mike Mottau was a top 4 dman on the Devils? We've come a long way.

But still not far enough. I'm hoping the kids pan out to the point where we see Fayne on the bottom pairing. And that's no knock intended to Fayne.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Like it. Thought Harrold was a solid guy, would be comfortable seeing him suit up on a nightly.

And while we obviously have a defensive glut, I'd much prefer we trade a d-man to get back assets, as opposed to just letting assets walk. Feel Zid's should be signed for that as much as for his offense ability.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Greene, Larsson, Fayne, Volchenkov, Tallinder, Salvador, and now Harrold. I am going to guess Tallinder will be moved so one of our younger D has a chance to play.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Greene, Larsson, Fayne, Volchenkov, Tallinder, Salvador, and now Harrold. I am going to guess Tallinder will be moved so one of our younger D has a chance to play.

It better be Volch...it'd be nice to have 5 or 6 guys that can actually skate with and pass the puck.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

The other shoe has to drop eventually. Maybe Lou wants to see that the kids are ready to take over before shipping out all the veterans. Continuity for a defensive corps is an undervalued concept. You can't just change out multiple defencemen every year and expect them to stay effective.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
steve Bartlett definitely seems to be one of the most levelheaded agents out there. I think he is decent to work with as far as negotiating. (not sure how "decent" an agent can realistically be though in their work).

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
they should ship out Volch for absolutely anything.

then he wins the Norris :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad