Post-Game Talk: Devils @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I try so hard to give Quinn the benefit of the doubt sometimes, but he’s neither a tactician nor a motivator. It’s also clear that Martin is the teacher. Why is Quinn a coach — let alone head coach? I don’t get it. Make Martin the coach and let him assemble his staff.

Nice to see Vally tear this team a new one again.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Quinn ............
004d816e-c52b-4615-ba7a-df87797df4b4_text_hi.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Having the team perform measurably worse than last year is an unacceptable outcome for a squad trying to build for the playoffs.

There's too much skill on this roster for them to be where they are. Something's gotta give.

Reactions: Kovalev27

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
very disappointing. Going with 5 D in the third and one of them is Brendan Smith is a recipe for disaster.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
every single ounce of good will from our decent start is gone. they have played 2 good games in their last 8 and the playoffs are effectively done for them already

this shit stain organization doesn’t deserve my energy or mad posting so i don’t give a shit tbh

Reactions: 17futurecap

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I was playing Dead Cells while watching this, I dunno I can’t say I expect much if the team’s best players are injured or invisible

Hopefully Trouba isn’t out too long

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Having the team perform measurably worse than last year is an unacceptable outcome for a squad trying to build for the playoffs.

There's too much skill on this roster for them to be where they are. Something's gotta give.
I think we often overestimate our roster. But it’s increasingly clear that there is a culture problem here. We need a new coaching staff. You hear of decent teams making it far due to great coaching, but you don’t hear of star studded teams getting anywhere with mediocre coaching.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I don't have much to say other than I feel sick to my stomach after watching that game. And to make it worse, my friend who is a Devils fan, won a bet that the Devils would win tonight. Ugh. What a disgrace, they controlled the puck a lot but looked totally lifeless in the third period. Kakko played great, I will say that. And missing Panarin and Miller really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad