GDT: Devils @ Jets - Oct 13 "No Effort Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Urgh. I have a beer league hockey game in an hour so gonna miss a good portion of this game. Ridiculous, Thanksgiving Sunday night + there's a Jet game. I don't even know if my team will have enough skaters to play the game.

Anyways go Jets!

Give ol Jet a call if you need a defenseman :)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Running around in our own zone? Stuart on the ice. Oh, ok.

I can't wait til he is no longer a Jet. Unfortunately that won't be til next year.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
best part of going to the western conference - will only have to listen to the devils' announcers a few times this year. 4 mistakes so far by them on pbp/commentary.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Monty looks good.. Looks like he is seeing the puck well.

I don't want to jinx anything, but wouldn't it be amazing if Montoya started playing as well as he was pre-Kane collision and took the starting job away from Pavelec?

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Postma in, Clitsome to the press box according to WFP. Coach is clueless. Stuart should be sitting and Montoya should have played vs the Stars so Pavelec could play tonight. More line juggling! :help:
Note post 13 in the "Another weird statistic..." thread... http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=72515735&postcount=13
Things get curiouser and curiouser in the 2013-2014 season...
  • Jets won both games that Thorburn played, and lost all 3 that he did not play
  • Jets won both games that Postma played, and lost all 3 that he did not play
  • Jets won both games that Clitsome did not play, and lost all 3 that he did play
:amazed:

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
I don't want to jinx anything, but wouldn't it be amazing if Montoya started playing as well as he was pre-Kane collision and took the starting job away from Pavelec?

Won't happen. The coach is too dumb and would play pavalec anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad