GDT: Devils @ Jets - Oct 13 "No Effort Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
So Minny beat Dallas 5-1, when we didn't show up to either game.

Not looking good so far in the new division, but its early.:help:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Claude Noel shuffles the deck. Kane moves up with Little and Wheeler tonight. Ladd will play alongside Scheifele and Setoguchi. #NHLJets -Bauming

#NHLJets New Lines Kane-Little-Wheeler \ Ladd-Scheifele-Frolik \ Tangradi-Jokinen-Setoguchi \ Wright-Slater-Halischuk vs. #NJDevils - cjob

Thanks KW! Interesting. Wonder who's right regarding Frolik vs. Seto.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
WTF, is Noel using the first ten games of the regular season as the pre-season? I have been a Noel supporter from the get go but starting to have my doubts, I look at how Roy has the Avalanche playing and I am starting to wonder.......

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Either way I like the looks of them!

Yup - some added grit on the 2nd / 1b line, and some serious speed on the 1st / 1a line. Kane, Little and Wheeler can all skate - if they're on their game, that could be a hard line to contain.

Frolik and Seto bring different things to the table, but I agree that both could work well with Ladd and Scheifele.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I like Kane with the top line and the Ladd-Scheif-Frolik line (I think?) was interesting on Friday. I'm all for it.

Last edited:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Claude Noel shuffles the deck. Kane moves up with Little and Wheeler tonight. Ladd will play alongside Scheifele and Setoguchi. #NHLJets -Bauming

#NHLJets New Lines Kane-Little-Wheeler \ Ladd-Scheifele-Frolik \ Tangradi-Jokinen-Setoguchi \ Wright-Slater-Halischuk vs. #NJDevils - cjob

I'd like to see 12 and 55 switch places. I'd think their talents are better suited to those linemates.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Hey cool my first GDT.

I wonder if Noel shouldnt put Byfuglien on a forward line, like Seto-Jokinen-Buff just to stir things up.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Well, at least after the game we won't hear the Jets centermen say that they were taking draws against guys they've never seen before!

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm almost at the end of my "no complaining about anything for a week" challenge and man, it's been tough! Especially seeing as I'm both a Jets and Rangers fan. :laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm almost at the end of my "no complaining about anything for a week" challenge and man, it's been tough! Especially seeing as I'm both a Jets and Rangers fan. :laugh:

Yikes

Well uhhhhh......your teams kill it against the KINGS!!!!

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Need a win to get my juices flowing about this team.
I'm pretty down on us right now. Not because we're losing, but because of how we're playing the game. I also have lost all faith in Noel.
If the boys don't show some passion I'm ready to make changes. If we're going to change coaches or move a player (Buff most likely I would assume) I'd rather do it early.

Devils 3-1?

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Well, at least after the game we won't hear the Jets centermen say that they were taking draws against guys they've never seen before!

I would totally use that excuse if I was taking faceoffs against nhlers......... I've never actually played hockey, but that doesn't make it a bad excuse :sarcasm:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jets-AM-Skate-300x200.jpg

Audio: Kane, Little and Ladd.

To listen click here.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Hey cool my first GDT.

I wonder if Noel shouldnt put Byfuglien on a forward line, like Seto-Jokinen-Buff just to stir things up.

Buff has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to p,ay forward and when Noel tried it last year it didn't work out.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Who is in goal for the Devils? Schneider, pen in a Jets loss.:faq:

PS Sweeney, when Buff was moved to forward for a period he sure made damn sure it didn't work, hadn't seen a guy try that little since Jones played here.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
No offense to the original poster but this is todays GDT?? :laugh:

Guess it's just about what the team deserves at this point. Just used to amazing quality stuff.

Looks like the Jets rollercoaster is at the bottom again, no where to go but up :)

I honestly have zero faith in this team right now, which is when they usually play amazing :laugh:

GO JETS GO!!!

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Hey cool my first GDT.

Please, no... we have enough problems on D without putting more time and pressure on guys like Clitsome and Stuart and Postma. We have enough good forwards, they just need to play better.

I am expecting (maybe hoping) that the Jets very poor start is just a slump and they'll pull out of it now with more intensity. But I also have concerns that the team won only 1 game in 8 pre-season games, and have looked pretty disorganized all the way through the pre-season and now the beginning of the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->