GDT: Devils @ Jets - Oct 13 "No Effort Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocorico

Apr 4, 2002
Visit site
Nice win. Al and the D were solid.
After 3 losses with only 4 goals, a hard fought victory- essentially a 1 goal game.
The PK was especially good.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Trouba is NHL ready, Schief's isn't, the NHL isn't where you learn to play, bring O'dell up and give Schief's 20-30 games in St.Johns

Play the rookies! Don't play the rookies!

:laugh:

PS: if you're complaining about Scheifele's skating, I can't wait to see what you say about O'Dell. He has neither acceleration OR speed - at least Scheifele has one of those attributes.

Good on the Jets for continuing to push to the end - Ladd had a pretty solid game, so it was nice to see him get on the board, even if he kinda "stole" it from Frolik. ;)

White Out 403*

I agree that Scheif isn't fantastic right now. It's disappointing to see his game regress from game 1

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
That is factually incorrect.

Scheifele isn't slow either , he needs to and will improve his foot speed though and his first step quickness. I have no doubt about that.

Not sure why the negativity , he is not a finished product by any means , but your future forecast is not valid imo.

If his skating does't improve, if he develops some acceleration and speed to keep up with the play he should have no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad