GDT: Devils @ Jets - Oct 13 "No Effort Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Suprised no GDT up yet. Was no PGT either. I suppose since the Jets show no effort in their games they dont deserve a GDT with effort? lol.

Tempted to rename thread "A Better Team @ Jets - Oct 13"

Anyway, if someone actually had one planned for tonights debacle, please delete this.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
PGT = he ment Pre Game Loss-Thread I think

I think in our little hearts we all had a PGT already, just no need to type it out.

winterpeg has dibbs on this one. It will probably be up in the morning. Not everyone is a night owl

:laugh::):(:cry::help:

3mnu.png

I like how they have NJ Tix underlined, I guess some Jets ask for the wrong team some nights....
If your parking pass didn't work, you're probably on waivers....

BTW all in on VBookie, guess which team.......

I like this GDT

Last edited:

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Then I won't make an effort to post.....errrr wait! Ignore this post.

and
Go Jets Go

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
First game for me to attend this year. This team needs to break out of whatever funk they're in and get this thing turned around before it's too late.

Let's go Jets!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
First game for me to attend this year. This team needs to break out of whatever funk they're in and get this thing turned around before it's too late.

Let's go Jets!

I 100% agree.......we need to de-funk

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
yeah we for darned sure need some signs of life here! Lets get this thing back on track...

(but boy, if they drop another turd...yikes! :help: )

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Apparently the lines are being juggled for tonight's game. Not sure what the combos are yet though!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Well, I guess this is the GDT! :laugh:

Stop worrying about mistakes, and play the game, please.

Go :jets Go!

EDIT: surixon, I wouldn't mind seeing Kane - Little - Wheeler, and Ladd - Scheifele - Frolik, as we saw at the end of last game. Not sure how well Seto will do on the third, but he does bring a fairly physical aspect when he's not scoring. Tangradi / Halischuk - Jokinen - Seto? Be interesting to see how the lines end up.

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
Really hoping for a solid effort tonight. I want to hear the phone booth rockin! Show some grit tonight, drive the net, whatever, just please give a dam. I came a long way for this, and there was a large amount of effort put into getting here, I would like the Jets to reciprocate that with solid play. :nod:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well, I guess this is the GDT! :laugh:

Stop worrying about mistakes, and play the game, please.

Go :jets Go!

EDIT: surixon, I wouldn't mind seeing Kane - Little - Wheeler, and Ladd - Scheifele - Frolik, as we saw at the end of last game. Not sure how well Seto will do on the third, but he does bring a fairly physical aspect when he's not scoring. Tangradi / Halischuk - Jokinen - Seto? Be interesting to see how the lines end up.

Yeah I quite liked the Ladd Scheifele Frolik line.

I'm hoping for a strong effort tonight!

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Claude Noel shuffles the deck. Kane moves up with Little and Wheeler tonight. Ladd will play alongside Scheifele and Setoguchi. #NHLJets -Bauming

#NHLJets New Lines Kane-Little-Wheeler \ Ladd-Scheifele-Frolik \ Tangradi-Jokinen-Setoguchi \ Wright-Slater-Halischuk vs. #NJDevils - cjob

White Out 403*

we dont just need a win, we need good effort and to earn a win. Sadly the Devils are in town and frankly they stink. Even the GD Oilers beat them. So it's kind of a no win for me tonight for my Jets. Win and so what, the Devils haven't won a game yet on this swing through western Canada. Lose and frankly I'm ready to give up for a week or so.

Lose badly and I'm almost ready to give up on this whole franchise and their crappy direction. But I don't wanna sound all emo, let's just see how things go tonight and more importantly vs Montreal.

God please don't stink out the joint tonight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Claude Noel shuffles the deck. Kane moves up with Little and Wheeler tonight. Ladd will play alongside Scheifele and Setoguchi. #NHLJets -Bauming

#NHLJets New Lines Kane-Little-Wheeler \ Ladd-Scheifele-Frolik \ Tangradi-Jokinen-Setoguchi \ Wright-Slater-Halischuk vs. #NJDevils - cjob

I kind of like those. I think Ladd and his grit and cycle game will help out Scheifele and Seto. Kane has also shown chemistry with Little and Wheeler before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad