Pre-Game Talk: Devils in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalticDevil

Mar 27, 2018
Wismar, Germany
If this is inappropiate, Mods please delete it.

Since it's less than 3 weeks until our season opener in Gothenburg/Sweden and my new red Hall-Jersey I'm planning to wear for my first ever Devils game got delivered this week, I figured it's time to have a thread about this event which is probably a dream come true for a lot of European Devils fans.
There are probably some fans, like me, who come from other countries to see the game and are not familiar with Sweden/Gothenburg. Maybe this thread could be a place where us Euros attending the game (and Americans coming over ?) can get in touch and ask some questions to our Swedish friends.

I will fly from Berlin to Gothenburg Landvetter Airport on October 6th in the early morning and stay in Gothenburg till Monday after the game. Since Landvetter is a little outside of the actual city, is there a good train/bus connection or should I rent a car? Which are the places to go for a first time Gothenburg visitor, especially for drinking before/after the game? ;)

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Probably should just close this till after our other preseason games, closer to the trip itself.

Reactions: Darkauron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad