Devils getting outshot 29-5, 35 mins in

Sinistril

Oct 26, 2008
Schneider keeping them in it. I hope they come back. Devils games are like watching every Rocky movie all at once (especially the last one where he's like 50, but minus the terrible Rocky 5)

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Atleast our damn young D are playing instead of Pete ****ing Harrold.... Thats literally all I care about

Larsson/Merrill playing the best hockey of their lives since the worst coach in the NHL got fired

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
How has Schneider looked this season? Some numbers aren't the greatest but it seems like they get badly outplayed every game and his numbers are pretty outstanding tonight. Is he just a goalie victim of a **** team?

Arthur*

Officially 29-7 after two. I think the Bruins got shortchanged a couple though.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
How has Schneider looked this season? Some numbers aren't the greatest but it seems like they get badly outplayed every game and his numbers are pretty outstanding tonight. Is he just a goalie victim of a **** team?

Yep, exactly that.

Sad thing is this Boston goalie is downright bad too. We could easily score 3 on him if we actually got shots

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
The only thing that could make this game worse was if we still had Deboer.

He would of called it a "tough building" and a "good road effort"

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010

He has had some bad games, but that is expected with how bad the Devils get out played, defensive break downs, and earlier terrible coaching.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
They had like 3 solid minutes at the end there

But yeah. Sorry Devils fans. Don't worry, that's what we look like most of the time. Went like 15 minutes without a shot the other day against Carolina

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Shots are currently 29-7 (end of second period), so I'm not sure how they could have ever been 30-5.

Still impressive.

617Marine

Aug 17, 2012
Boston
Yep, exactly that.

Sad thing is this Boston goalie is downright bad too. We could easily score 3 on him if we actually got shots

It's not like Svedberg is the Bruins equipment manager and they signed him today because we thought it'd be hilarious. He's actually a pretty solid backup. But that's not what this thread is about.

Aside from the final 2:30 of the second NJ looks like they don't give a ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad