Claimed off Waivers: Devils claim Kenny Agostino

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Classic AAAA player but still probably an upgrade as some have pointed out to the current Devils bottom 6 depth. Won’t hurt anything to plug him in for depth.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Stop claiming our tweener forwards goddammit, Laval's already banged up enough. Agostino is not a difference maker by any means but can fill in for a 4th line role.

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Hey Devils fans - Agostino was a favourite of mine this year. A lot of Habs fans don't like him but I actually think he was very effective and I can see him sticking in the NHL as a 4th liner. He does a lot of good things - good on the forecheck, decent skating, and has enough skill to lead the AHL in scoring. Sometimes he forgets he's on the 4th line, but I think Agostino will be a bubble NHLer for a while. Hopefully he pans out for you guys. I'm really bummed the Habs lost him for nothing because with three Forwards claimed this season, the Habs forward depth is very weak ATM.

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
D'Agostino is an offensive black hole, Don't expect anything from him offensively.

Kenny Agostino...2016-2017 Chicago Wolves...65 Games...24 goals...59 assist...83 points...leads the American Hockey league in points...yeah I'm guessing there's a lot of players looking to find that "Offensive Black Hole".

Reactions: HBK27

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Hey Devils fans - Agostino was a favourite of mine this year. A lot of Habs fans don't like him but I actually think he was very effective and I can see him sticking in the NHL as a 4th liner. He does a lot of good things - good on the forecheck, decent skating, and has enough skill to lead the AHL in scoring. Sometimes he forgets he's on the 4th line, but I think Agostino will be a bubble NHLer for a while. Hopefully he pans out for you guys. I'm really bummed the Habs lost him for nothing because with three Forwards claimed this season, the Habs forward depth is very weak ATM.

He was a favorite player of yours? well OK then :D

I remember back in the day I liked Tom Kurvers. Now I don't know why.

HABSFTW

Jun 19, 2007
Thunder Bay
Really just wasn't even a 4th line NHL'er. Good luck and all but when you think you couldn't have even gotten a 7th rounder for him and had to put him down thinking he might go for free.. later.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Kind of sucks would have added some scoring in Laval. Still not sure how Weise will be any better but whatever I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad