LeBrun: Devils are starting to listen on Taylor Hall

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
FWIW, Friedman has stated multiple times he's heard Hall's not signing before his season is over.

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Avalanche- Zadarov, 1st, 3rd

Canes- lower of their 2 1sts, Bean, 3rd

Bruins- Vaakanienen, 2020 2nd, 2021 2nd

(All prices are rental prices, contract extension in place I have no idea for value)
Any other teams interested in him I need to do what I’d want for him? Lol

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Seems like an ideal fit for the Avs but I just don't think Sakic sacrifices the future to get it done. I mean in the 14 games since Rantanen/Landeskog went down the Avalanche have still managed to score the 5th most goals in the NHL. Now they have those two just about ready to go. I'm not sure if more offense is what Sakic is looking for. I'd bet he goes after somebody like Murray or Savard from Columbus instead.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Wouldn’t be suprised if Alex Newhook is a devil the trade deadline
IF that actually did happen New Jersey fans should be thrilled. He's on an absolute heater right now. After a slow start to begin his NCAA career he now has 11 points in his last 7 games and is second in the entire nation in goals from a freshman.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Seems like an ideal fit for the Avs but I just don't think Sakic sacrifices the future to get it done. I mean in the 14 games since Rantanen/Landeskog went down the Avalanche have still managed to score the 5th most goals in the NHL. Now they have those two just about ready to go. I'm not sure if more offense is what Sakic is looking for. I'd bet he goes after somebody like Murray or Savard from Columbus instead.
Even as a fan I would only do it if we are missing someone from our top-6 for an extended period of time.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
CAR and COL seem like good destinations no?

CAR would need NJ to retain and/or take back some salary which would drive the cost up but they have *two 1sts this year along with appealing forward and defense prospects. CAR could re-sign him as well with letting all/most of their UFA's walk and promoting their prospects.

COL has the space and prospects needed and re-signing Hall could allow the possibility of moving Landeskog next year, recouping some assets and moving into the true MacKinnon era, naming him Captain. If COL can afford both of them then even better.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Of course New Jersey is starting to listen, then stink and he was never going to re-sign there

And if he’s dead set on not signing a new deal until the summer, the Devils aren’t getting back as much as they probably hope

Reactions: Kallio

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Starts with a:
2020 1st
2021 2nd (first if he re-signs)
B+ or A- prospect

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
CAR and COL seem like good destinations no?

CAR would need NJ to retain and/or take back some salary which would drive the cost up but they have *two 1sts this year along with appealing forward and defense prospects. CAR could re-sign him as well with letting all/most of their UFA's walk and promoting their prospects.

COL has the space and prospects needed and re-signing Hall could allow the possibility of moving Landeskog next year, recouping some assets and moving into the true MacKinnon era, naming him Captain. If COL can afford both of them then even better.
This will never, ever, happen. And thank God.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If I’m NJ, I try and get a similar return that Ottawa got for Stone. That being a player like brannstrom whose close to the NHL than a 1st would be. Shero probably won’t want to wait for the 4+ years the late 1st will take to make an impact.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Avalanche- Zadarov, 1st, 3rd

Bruins- Vaakanienen, 2020 2nd, 2021 2nd

(All prices are rental prices, contract extension in place I have no idea for value)
Any other teams interested in him I need to do what I’d want for him? Lol

Given Duchene's rental return NJ is looking at a 1st + a B prospect or two + a conditional 1st on re-signing.

CAR 2020 1st + Haydn Fleury or Anttoni Honka + 2021 3rd (bumps up to 1st if re-signed)

Reactions: Disappointed EP40

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas

We'd have to take another piece back, I think to make the salary worked. I really liked Bean so have looked into this before. I'd take Nino back in a deal and then maybe throw them something back as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad