Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Kyle Palmieri - NOW OFFICIAL

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can't believe there were actually critics of this trade, even if very few.

We probably would have drafted another Boucher/Matteau with this pick, that wouldn't be NHL ready for 4 more years. If they ever even became NHL players at all, especially with red rooster face still in there.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I can't believe there were actually critics of this trade, even if very few.

We probably would have drafted another Boucher/Matteau with this pick, that wouldn't be NHL ready for 4 more years. If they ever even became NHL players at all, especially with red rooster face still in there.

i call it nipping at the flask face

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Only thing that'll be interesting to me down the line is what kind of player Sprong becomes, since he was probably the BPA at #41. But beyond that, Palmieri looks to be a perfect fit. Hopefully we get to see him on a more offensively threatening team in the not-to-distant future.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Just needs time to settle and build more chemistry. KP is a real nice addition to this roster.

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
How do you pronounce his name? Was Steve saying it right today or just being an idiot and sounding really annoying?

Yeah Steve really does do the obnoxious pronunciations sometimes like today with Palmieri. Im dreading when we play the Flames and I have to hear Dennis "Wide-uh-man".

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah Steve really does do the obnoxious pronunciations sometimes like today with Palmieri. Im dreading when we play the Flames and I have to hear Dennis "Wide-uh-man".
That Wideman mispronunciation was one of the more memorable ones from him. He also used to pronounce Subban as ''PK Subbon'' like Bon instead of ban. I've heard others pronounce it that way. Brody Brazil said it like that on the Sharks intermission today, that reminded me how Steve used to also pronounce it that way.
Palm-ee-air-ee is what Steve was saying today.
That was one of the ways he pronounced it today.

The other way was Palm-yeah-ree and one time in between he actually pronounced it the way everyone else does. And the way he had been pronouncing it up until tonight.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Like to see him shoot more skating down the right wing.
Looks for the wraparound too much.

Buy, I like his game.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Throwback

Capodice_Palmieri_Fox.gif

lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad